Epilogue (P44)

Kai's POV
Three years later

"Kai?" I turn around and look down at the beautiful gold eyed boy "Arri is looking for you" I bend down and pick him up.

"Is he? How come he sent someone as gorgeous as you?" I ask patting his head.

"You want a kiss don't you?" He asks with a cute smirk.

"You know me well." I smile. He giggles before pecking my cheek. "Thanks Mikey You're the cutest boy!" I say tickling him.

"Micah! Where are you boy!" I hear his father call him.

"Oops looks like your father is looking for you." I say walking towards him. "He's right here sir." I smile and hand him over.

"Thanks Kai. I've been looking for this trouble maker." He says taking him as he flicks his nose. "Santos was looking for you."

"Gosh he's so needy." I smile.

"So are you." Loki scoffs. And I'm ignoring that comment.

"That he is. I wonder who he gets it from."

"It's obviously not from you sir" I wink. He chuckles and shakes his head.

"Obviously." I grin as well as he fixes Micah's hair "Well I better get this pup ready for tonight. I'll see you later Luna."

"Alrighty! See ya tonight." I turn on my heel and head to my mate. I haven't seen him all day. Curse Luna duties!

I walk in to his office catching him watch the birds that are singing outside his window.

The scene in front of me gives me deja vu of our first kiss. It took us forever to kiss maybe like four months. He was standing the same way and I walked in early in the morning. I had a nightmare and he wasn't there so I ran in here and he turned to look at me. I ran into his arms and he carried me to the desk. I'm not sure how much time passed but when I finally stopped crying I looked up to him.

I knew that it was finally time. I could just feel it in every cell of mine. So I leaned forward and kissed him softly. The sparks were something I never felt before. It was pure bliss.

"Then we mated" Loki interrupts.

"Yes then we fucked. We fucked on this very same desk." I stride by it and glide my finger along the edge of the desk. "Then we went back to our room and had more sex and marked each other. "

"The best day of my life." Loki purrs.

Looking at him now, I'm just so happy that I allowed him to take my virginity. I mean he already introduced me to the pack as his Luna. All that was needed was for me to be fully mated with him. We became stronger after that, I could feel it.

I'm happy I waited even though he didn't that damn bastard. And he had to lose it to someone like Brittany. He's just lucky that I find him sexy as hell.

"And that we love him" 

He's especially sexy with his new haircut, Wearing the scarf I got him for Father's Day.