•Epilogue•

2 months later

Bakugo's POV

Izuku is now 4 months pregnant, he looks... Big... And I'm not exaggerating, he looks almost 6 month's pregnant, and it's worrying me a little. Shigaraki has vanished, all the tracks the heroes had on him stopped. I sigh and hug Deku closer to me, it's the the Christmas break. Deku doesn't wanna leave my side anymore, he cuddles me all the time and gets very horny. He suddenly wiggles and whimpers, I look down to see him gently rub his belly.

"Deku? Baby is everything alright?" I asked as he looked at me.

"I'm starving Kacchan... Can you make me food please... You don't have too I just-"

"Anything for you baby... Come on, let's go." I say as he smiles and gets up.

We make it to the kitchen where I make Katsudon, he eats 3 bowls before sighing happily.

"Babe... We need to go see recovery girl... Your too big for 4 months pregnant and you eat way too much too..." I say as he nods.

"I've been wondering about that too..." He said as we dressed up.

It was around 9 am, so she was probably at school, we walked to school and made it to the nurse office.

"Good morning to you two, what can I help with today?"

"Can you check why Deku is so big? He eats alot too..." I say as she nods.

"Okay so how far along are you? 7 or 8 months?" She says as Deku shakes his head.

"I hit 4 months recently..."

She looks up surprised and then worried, she place her hand on his stomach and sighs before smiling.

"I was worried for a miscarriage for a second but your just carrying twins honey... Nothing to worry about." She says as I smile.

We we're having 2 pups!? God I felt proud and happy! My genes we're strong enough to make twins!

We walk back to the dorm happily, this couldn't get any better! We announced the news to the whole class, they we're a little too excited to my taste. We ended up running away from them to our room, god theses extra's...

4 month's later...

Deku is having another craving, I don't know why the fuck he wants fucking yogurt with guacamole in it, honestly it makes me sick... I am still walking towards the night store to grab some fucking guacamole because we don't have any. Did I mention that it's 4 am? Fucking hell I'm tired, I hear rustling but ignore it, well I was going to before my arm burned like hell, I jumped back to realise it was slightly cracked. I look up to meet a despised face, standing there smiling was Shigaraki.

"Hello Bakugo, how's the twins hmm?" He says as I growl.

Gou was going wild inside of me, protecting our omega was the only thing in our mind.

"STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM!" I yell as he laughs.

"Don't worry, I wont cause you anymore trouble... You see I'm dying... Crazy right, the powers that brought me back is now killing me. In short I wanted to tell you goodbye, well not you, I was hoping to fuck that omega one last time-" He said before I blasted a huge explosion at him.

"NOT ON MY WATCH!" I yell as he collapses on the ground.

"Right... Well then... I'll get going, I guess... Be happy, take care of him or whatever I'm suposed to say..." He says standing up and walking away.

I watch as he disappears in the distance, I wasn't expecting that, I sigh and make it to the store, the clerk guy screech at my appearance before panicking.

"GROUND ZERO YOUR ARM IS BLEEDING!!!"

I glance at my arm, my skin had fallen a little, it was cracked and filled with blood. It didn't really hurt that much, probably the adrenaline... I sigh and grab bandages and guacamole. I pay and make it back to school, I give Deku his weird ass combination and disinfect my wound. Deku scolded me pretty badly for getting hurt, he then cried once I explained to him what happened.

"HE COULD HAVE KILLED YOU!" He screamed before I kissed him.

"I'm still here aren't I?AH! Gross I tasted that weird ass fucking combo!" I yell gaging and running to the bathroom for water.

He laughs as I growl trying to rinse my mouth, Shoto looks at me from his bed and giggles.

"You know your kinda funny to have thought that kissing him wouldn't taste like what he's eating." He says smuggly.

"Fuck off Icyhot!" I yelled.

"Just sayin" He says as I roll my eyes.

He's annoying yeah, but I'm glad he came back after Deku was saved... I look down at his stomach. Pup, I know you never got to live, but if you can hear me... I love you.

2 month later

Deku is so tired lately, I don't blame him, theses two babies are really loud at night, or day... I took 3 months off to help Deku, I'll probably have alot of craming to do once I go back, but I wanna be there for him when he needs me. Like now for example, its 1 in the morning, I'm feeding the pups, he needs to sleep before he gets sick... I look at the pups, both are cute little males, Kimi has my hair but Dekus color, his eyes are red but looks like Deku's and he has freckles. The other one, Saki has my hair, he has no freckles and has the form of my eyes but their green instead of red. My two little babies... God I'm soft nowadays, the great lord explosion murder is gone for sure... Call me Lord protector daddy... Yeah no definitely never call me that... I'd be way too embarrassed, at least we don't have to worry about Shigaraki anymore... Fucker commited suicide publicly...

Flashback

Deku is staring at the screen, his TV show he was watching to calm his worries about his pregnancy changed to the news. I walk closer to see Shigaraki on screen, what the fuck!?

"I just wanted to warn all of you heroes, this may be my end! But another will replace me someday! Your cozy lives will be reduced to ashes! You just watch, I'll await you all in hell~" He yelled before disintegrating himself.

"Jeezus christ... That's... Fucked up... You okay baby?" I asked as he whimpered.

"Ow... It hurts again..." He says suddenly screaming.

"WHOA THE FUCK DEKU!?" I scream as I see him lose his water's.

Back to present

Yeah, to think Shigaraki's death would be his sudden birth giving trigger was a surprise to me. I place them back in their bed and walk to Deku, Todoroki looking at me as I lay in bed with my omega.

"Peace at last am I right?" Todoroki says looking back at my pups.

"Yeah... I sure hope so..."

"Don't worry Bakugo, I'm sure the author is tired of making angst for this story..."

"I'm sorry what!?"

"Huh? Nothin, nuh huh..." He says as I growl.

"Oi Icyhot the fuck did you say!?" I wispered yell.

"Your gonna wake Midoriya up..." He says as I sigh.

I pull Deku closer and kiss his forehead, I don't care what he said, I'm happy now and it'll only get better.

The end.

Thank you all for following this story, I thought this story would last longer and I had planned to make it longer but I just lost interest so this is the end. Glad to have made it for y'all now author out... wait...

*Fixes the 4th wall*

Much better...