•10•

2 weeks later...

Midoriya's POV

Its Sunday, and I'm laying in bed with Kacchan, he's really gripped onto me so I have to slowly slip out of his grip, my heat is next week so I need to go buy some surpressants today. I get dressed and look at my cute boyfriend sleeping, I bend down and lay a kiss on his lips. The leafs oustide are multicolored, it's such a beautiful sight. I arrive at the store 1h later since I had to walk at the end of town. The cashier sees me enter the room and sniffs the air, I look down and try to hide my sent, but without surpressants it's not fully hidden.

"Goodmorning little omega! How can I help you today~" the cashier seductively said.

"Ah... eh... Any surpressants for Izuku Midoriya today?"

"Oh yes! They came in this morning little one. Let me go get them for you~" he said before looking through the prescriptions.

"Um, I was wondering... Are you single? I'd love to take care of you." He said, sending alpha pheromones to me.

I block my nose, stepping away from the counter as I grew dizzy.

"N-no..  I'm not... I have an alpha..."

"Oh my bad I'm sorry! Here take this candy, as an apology for my rudeness!" He said stopping his pheromones.

"Oh thoses are my favorites! Thank you!" I said smiling at them sincerely.

"Ah please, it's the least I can do!" He says, clearly blushing.

"OI GET YOUR HAND AWAY FROM HIM!"

I jumped, I knew that voice way too much, I turn around nervous as I see Kacchan standing at the door angry and ready to blow stuff up.

"You should calm down idiot, your scaring the poor omega here..." he said sending calming pheromones to me.

"THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY!? YOU FUCKING RETARD STAY TF AWAY FROM MY-"

"KACCHAN STOP! He was just being nice!" I say as I hug him to calm him down.

"Your... Your shaking?" He said worried.

"Like I said sir, your scaring this omega,   young one is that the alpha you spoke of?"

I nodded with a fake smile, praying Kacchan would sit still, but the cashier didn't know who he was dealing with.

"Tch, you should leave him, he's no good for you, you know my offer still stands." He said winking at me.

That was it, the one thing he should not have said, I close my eyes, without realizing I was suffocating the room with fear pheromones. Instead of screams and explosions, I felt being picked up.

"I'm not the one he's afraid of, dumbass, now give the fucking pills." He said slightly irritated.

The cashier gave the pills to Kacchan who payed and left with me in his arms.

"Are you okay? Did he do anything before I arrived?" He gently asked.

"Other than send attraction pheromones, no." I said still shaking.

"Let go to the dorm and relax, I mean Icyhot is back from his dad so you can go chill or whatever."

"Kacchan I thought you didn't trust him..."

"I don't... But I trust you... Plus he's your bestfriend, I can't just take him away from you." He said smiling.

I smiled back all happy, when we arrived, both Todoroki and Kirishima we're there. I went to Todoroki and gave him a hug.