•27•

Shinsou's POV

I sigh as they close their door, I turn around and walk in the dorm room. I was really scare he had done something, I walk to the sofa where Izuku is sleeping. He looks so peaceful, I sigh and move my hand was to give him a pat, I stop... I shouldn't touch him without his consent anymore, even for just a pat. I regretfully walk away and change into comfy clothes, I hop on the bed. This is proving to be more difficult than I expected, It's Saturday tomorrow, so no class. Good, I don't feel like getting my ass handed twice. Maybe I'll go to a gym to train, I'll invite Midoriya, as a friend obviously, I've learned my lesson... He's taken...

The next day

It's around 8 am, I rub my eyes and sigh, I still feel like I should sleep longer, god how does Aizawa do it... Oh wait never mind, he sleeps almost all the time. I'm gonna have to start getting sleep or it'll affect me soon, I glance over to Izuku.... He looks sweaty and his face looks like he's in pain, I get up and walk to him to listen. But I wasn't ready for it.

"You killed... my pup.... Don't kill her.... Anything... Rape me, hit me again... MOM!" He screams as he lifts his head up, awake and panting.

He grabs his chest with his eyes wide open, tears flowing freely down his face, he looks like he's in serious pain.

"Izuku? Do you want me to go grab Bakugo? He can't sense dreams and nightmares..." I say as he closes his eyes in pain as sits facing the TV.

"Mom... Fuck... My mom I-.... DAMNIT!"

He growls as he hits the sofa, I sigh and wrap my arms around him as I slide on the place next to him.

"Shhh it's okay Midoriya, just... Let it  out, I wont judge..." I say as he pulls me closer and screams into my shoulder.

The vibration of his screams gives me awful goosebumps, his tears burns my skin, his cries hurts my soul... Fuck Midoriya, what kind of nightmare did you have!?

"Hey Izuku? You know, you'll feel better if you talk about it. But if you don't want to, we can go work out at the gym, that helps too. How about I go grab Shoto and Katsuki instead so that-" I say before he squeeze me harder.

"T-they already know... The nightmare I had... They're the one's who stopped it... Or well... Made it better I guess." He says as I hug him closer.

"Do you... Wanna talk to me about it? You don't have to tho I'd understand..." I say as I rub his back.

He sighs and pulls away, his eyes are glossy but puffy from the tears. He looks at mines, god his emerald eyes are beautiful. I'd gladly get eaten alive by them... He looks down and grabs my hand, probably for comfort.

"Not t-to long ago... Like 4 or 5 month's ago... I don't really remember I lost count but... I was pregnant..."

"Yeah I remember, I was at the camp but I got called home because my mom was severely sick and needed help... I heard the whole trip was canceled because of an attack but I never got any information about it...." I say as I was wondering what happened.

I suddenly realized what he said, my eyes widdens, he was pregnant, yet Midoriya didn't have a child...

"That day... My.... My little puppy was killed.... The villains kidnapped me and killed my child by beating me up... And when I tought... that it... couldn't get w-worse... They brought my m-mother infront of me... I c-can still remember the villains words..."

"You'll always be at the b-bottom omega, you'll never b-be anything but a b-burden and a constant d-danger to thoses around you... You'll a-always be an alpha's b-bitch whether you want it or not... And no matter w-what you do... You'll always be t-too late to protect thoses you l-love." Deku says in a straight but broken face as his voice cracks here and there.