•18•

Bakugo's POV

I wake up, Deku is laying on top of me shivering, I touch his forehead to make sure he's not sick. My second thought is... He's having a nightmare.

"Hey De- Izuku... Wake up, it's not real..." I said softly rubing his back.

He flutters his beautiful emerald eyes and looks at me, I can see the tears climb and overflow before spilling out of his gorgeous eyes.

"Shhh I got you... Whatever your dream was, it wasn't real..." I say pulling him closer to me.

"No... It... It was true Kacchan... Shigaraki did rape me..." he says in a broken tone.

My eyes widened, the nightmare he just had... Was of that night, that awfull night he was kidnapped and raped by that fucking Delta. I pull him into a kiss, sending my scent to him, I could feel tears trying to escape my eyes. But for his sake, I held them back. We seperated for air, his tears now gone and his eyes glowing with happiness. The face I fell for was staring right into my eyes again.

"How about we go to school aye? We don't want Aizawa to kick our ass do we?" I say, kinda scared of Aizawa's wrath.

He nods and we change into our shool uniforms. Deku lets out a growl as he tries to button the bottom of his vest. Unfortunately, the little bump on his stomach was now too big to fit in his older size. I can't help but laugh, making him tear up. Oh great here comes the mood swings, I grab my spare one and hand it to him.

"T-thanks... K-Kacchan... *sniff*" he sobs out.

He then places the vest on, since I'm a little wider than he first was, the vest fits him perfectly. He smiles and grabs my hand to run to school, I pull him back growling.

"DEKU! No running! God... Your pregnant babe... You have to be careful..." I say as he pouts.

God this is getting worst and worst. I still love him but the mood swings are not easy to deal with. We continue our way to walk to class.
_____________________________________

At the Crimson dawn headquarters

3rd person POV

Todoroki and Dabi are having a conference to introduce new members and talk about a new raid their gonna do on a villain group. As they talk, they mention that the UA school is supposed to be going near where the villains are posted and to NOT harm any of the students. They warn that there is an omega in there and so to be careful if encountering with the young wolf. As Todoroki and Dabi presents their 3 new members, two vigilantes start to wisper to each other.

"Could it be the omega Todoroki spoke of when he joined?" The grey haired alpha says.

"I don't know, but I've heard that Omega males are worth a fortune online, we barely make shit with this..." the yellow haired delta states.

"Then you know what we gotta do... This is our chance to get out of this hell of a town. If we sell him, then we will for sure have enought to leave." The grey alpha said.

"Fair enought, we'll split the cash... Now let's figure out a way to not get caught... and how to get him." The yellow delta said.
_______________________________________

Midoriya's POV

Aizawa explains how we would be going out on the fields to train and camp to learn more about villains, they have a private property rented for the event just outside of town, he says that we will stay ghere for 5 days.
(The whole week of school basically) For security messures, we weren't aloud to walk out of the perimeter of the property, we we're placed in tents of two, and we're to stick with the class or our tent mate at all times, even when to use the bathroom. We headed to the dorms to pack our stuff that we would need, of course, I wasn't aloud to train, but would need the lessons so Aizawa let me go with them. As I packed my stuff, I glanced at Kacchan, he looked very worried.