•30•

Shinsou's POV

This is bad, my fingers can move, no no no! I need to stay away... Jeezus, I need to focus on one thing, I wiggle a little. Yes! Our phone are still there.

"ALPHA PLEASE ANSWER ME!" Izuku begged and moaned at the same time.

I need to ignore him, to stay focused, fuck my legs are starting to move... This isn't going the right way at all! I don't wanna lose control!

Midoriya's POV

DEKU! WHERE DID YOU GUYS GO!?

"OMG KACCHAN I HEAR YOU, Aah~ gnn~"

Deku... What is happening... Baby please tell me your alone...

"S-Shinsou is next to m-me, he's tranquilized, but... Aah~ Alpha my heat was forced~"

Fuck this is bad Deku! Can you control it in anyway?

"It hurts so much... Gnn- Kacchan I need you please..."

Damnit, Icyhot and I are coming, try and look around so I can see the room better baby...

I painfully try to look around, my entire body feels like it's on fire. I suddenly see Shinsou trying to stand up, he's panting and trying to move away from me.

"Bakugo... This look like an old building... There's... a city sign outside the window... We are in Fukuoka... I hear some... water... Oh god Midoriya you smell good- Arg! Sorry I'm losing focus... Just hurry before it's too late..." Shinsou said as he flops on his back.

Kacchan then proceed to explain the room in details through my eyes.

Bakugo's POV

We are running towards Fukuoka, it's the town where that hero agency is I think... I explain the room I'm seeing when Todoroki stops, I look back at him confused.

"That's our secondary base... That sounds like the captive room we had... Check if theres a large double claw mark near the door, I did it with my ice."

I repeat his words and Deku looks down at the door, the first thing I notice is that Deku is half naked, this means that his scent is extremely strong. I calm down, Shinsou is still in control so he's safe for now... I focus on the door, there is indeed two large claw marks next to the door.

"Yeah I see it..."

"Alright follow me!" He says as we run into the city limits.

Well I was flying, he was sliding on his ice... we make it to an abandoned building, there's a large sign saying 'Welcome to Fukuoka!' Next to it. We bust the door open to be met with 3 men playing cards.

"Who the fuck- Shoto? What are you doing here!?" The alpha says.

"Goshi... You better fucking brace yourself for my brother's wrath once I tell him what you've done!" Icyhot says as he points me the 3 door.

I open it, it leads to the basement, I run down the stairs and bust the door open to see Shinsou on Deku, I move fast to yank him off but realize... He's bleeding and... Unconscious?

Shinsou's POV

I can only hope that they get here in time Deku is becoming worst and I can barely think, my body starts to move on it's own, I'm now above Midoriya, god he looks hot like this. I lower my face and lick his neck, he moans but then growls at me, he clearly doesn't want me. He whines as he tries to rub his thighs together to do some friction... He looks up at me as I try my darn best not to give in, my entire body burn in agony as I let out a groan, he must of heard me because he looked at me with teary eyes.