•9•

🔞⚠️Warning rape⚠️🔞

Todoroki's POV

Bakugo flies towards the house, the door was jammed so Bakugo exploded it open... We run to the living room as Dabi follows us, we look in the bookshelves for a red book when Dabi comes up and pulls the right one, at that point me and Bakugo nod as we let Dabi lead. We're running as fast as we can throughout the maze of corridors... Were almost there when we hear awfull words...

"P-p-please! Stop... I... I want Kacchan..."

"Well then I'll just take it away from him and get pups out of you!"

After that we hear a tud followed by painful screaming and moans. Bakugo explodes the door open, I will never unhear thoses words. On the floor, being violently raped, lays a weakened and pinned down Midoriya. With half his eyes open and one arm barely up he screams....

"PLEASE WHOEVER YOU ARE! STOP HIM AND SAVE ME I BEG OF YOU!!!"

I blinked and Bakugo was already on Shigaraki, I pick poor Midoriya up, he was bruised a little and clearly in alot of pain. He sniffs me and purrs, I couldn't believe what I saw... I started to cry when I hear Bakugo.

"You wanted to make babies with my omega!? My little Izuku. I'll make sure you never fuck anyone else!!!" He screams as he literally explodes Shigaraki's dick and balls up.

I look down at Deku who's now trembling, I wisper at Dabi to come here as he was helping Bakugo beat the shit out of Shigaraki.

"Your coat is warm and long, can you cover Midoriya with it if you don't m-"

Before I had finished asking, Dabi place the long coat on Midoriya. I smiled and slightly bowed. Bakugo got up, looked at the half dead Shigaraki before putting his hand on Shigaraki's head.

"I'll see you in hell..."

I was about to stop him when Dabi pulled his arm away.

"If you do this, you'll be as bad as him... I'll take care of this, trust me he wont get away with this alive... Go take care of your treasure kid..."

Bakugo looked shocked, but started walking towards us...

✅YOU'VE ENTERED THE SFW✅

Bakugo's POV

I turn around and walk to Deku and Icyhot, he's asleep in his arms, almost looking peaceful considering what just happened to him. I look at the floor and see a small puddle of blood. I growl and boil in anger, I know why he's bleeding. That fucking sight will haunt me forever... I look at Icyhot and signal him to pass me Deku, still slightly in rut (meaning he his overprotective of people he loves, especially omega's) growls and tightens his grip. I try to calm myself and asked again. Seemed like he calmed down because he passes him to me. As I pick him up, Deku's eyes widens, he sniffs me violently as he shakes... He sends sad and scared pheromones to me. Confused, I send him calming pheromones, he smiles and chews on my shirt. We start to walk out of the house when he looks up at me.

"I'm sorry if I scared you... I wanted you to reassure me with your smell..."

"Stupid Deku... I would have done that if you just asked dumbass..."

I know... I shouldn't be calling him names. He smiles at me and responds.

"I'm glad to see the old Kacchan again... I missed his constant yelling."

"I DON'T CONSTANTLY YELL!? I'M A VERY RATIONAL AND CALM PERSON!"

"Yeah right" Icyhot giggled out.