•12•

Todoroki's POV

I try to lick my wounds, it hurts alot. I see Midoriya get up and wobble towards the door.

"Arg... Hey Midoriya stop your not-"

"I'm going to... the... *inhales* bathroom to grab bandages and stuff for you..." he says out of breath.

"You don't have to..."

"Its.. fine... I enjoy taking care of my... God... My friends... Sorry I'm out... Of Fucking... breath..."

I laugh at him swearing, Bakugo isn't saying the best words around him... I see him hold on to the sink and try to breathe. He gets up and brings the medkit, he lays on his knees infront of me, still heavily struggling to breathe. He pulls the disinfectants and healing products, he grabs tweezers and a cutton ball, witch he soaks in a weird liquid before gently pocking it on my scratches.

"Ah! It kinda stings..."

"Of course it does, it's alcohol. Stop moving... so much..." he says panting worst than before.

"Am I causing you pain?"

He looks at me confused.

"I don't remember... you hitting me... Did I black out... or something?"

"No, and I meant with your heat. Is me being this close bothering you?"

"Well a little... Your smell is very attractive, but... As long as you... Don't do anything... Sexual in any way... I should be fine..." he says barely able to make a smile.

I can tell he's suffocating slowly, he's just not saying it. He lowers his head trying to hide his now drooling mouth, with every breath he takes, his entire body goes up, since he breathes every 2 seconds he looks like he's almost bouncing. I lean forward to see his face but he hides even more.

"Deku your lying... Your hurting yourself, I'll do the rest of the healing you step away from me it'll help trust me."

He shakes his head no and lifts up his to look at the box, he grabs disinfected alcoholic tichues and rubs them on my bruises. I look at his face again... I can see his tongue is out trying to get heat out of his body. I feel awfully bad as I know he's gonna get worst and worst with every touch he has with me. He pull the bandages out and hesitates... He knows he needs to look at my face to do it...

"D-don't say anything..." he says lifting his face up.

He looks me straight in the eyes, I can't help but reach for his mouth he's covered in seat and saliva, if I didn't know better, I'd think it was cum.

(Pretty much like this⬆️)

I place my thumb on his tongue, god I want it in my mouth.

"Deku? Can I kiss you?"

His tail and ears apear, he wags it uncontrollably, I asume it's a yes and lean forward. I gently kiss him but he suddenly pushes me back as his body sends sexual pheromones around the room and flop on the ground.