•7•

Bakugo's POV

We we're all sitting in a circle chating and shit... Bored out of my mind, I look down at Deku and smile as I see him grab my shirt and chew on it, when suddenly everyone see's me fall back. Thay stare at me and laugh as they see that Deku had went under my shirt and his head was now barely poping out where my head was.

"Stupid Deku..." I wispered.

They all burst laughing as I growled, I didn't mind him doing it, but all theses extras didn't deserve to see his cute actions. Without meaning to, I smiled at Deku, of course shitty hair looked at me and saw it.

"I wish I was you Bakubro... You look so happy with Midoriya... If I could hold him just once... removing that one time in the dorm, then I'd be so happy..."

"Yeah? WELL KEEP DREAMING SHITTY HAIR I DON'T SHARE WHAT'S MINE!"

I growled at him as everyone bursted out laughing again. It was getting pretty late so we headed to their dorm room. It was so much smaller than our.

"How the fuck do all four of you not suffocate in here!?"

"It's not that hard really, I'm mostly the problem here" Dunce face said very sadly.

I couldn't help it... I didn't mean to either, but suddenly I was patting his hair, still holding Midoriya in the other arm.

"Omega's aren't a problem... They're a gift for alpha's, a treasure that they must care for and protect..." I said blushing.

Everyone then stared at me with their mouths wide open.

"I am very proud of your words my friend! Good job!" Four eyes said.

"Tch whatever, Is that mattress ready yet?"

"Yup all done, aww look at him chewing on your shirt... I CAN'T AH DEKU IS ADORABLE!"

"Shut up bitch your gonna wake him up..." I wispered loudly.

"He is right Uraraka, kero."

We then all headed to bed, I was spooning with Deku, gently smelling his glands when I saw the bitch float to the frog, she layed down in her bed and cuddled.

"I guess you two are a thing aye?" I wispered.

They both nervously giggled, but I didn't care, I was already drifting asleep into Deku's hair.

-The next morning-

Midoriya's POV

I opened my eyes, my throat was burning and killing me, I wiggle to get out of bed when something pulls me back very hard but gently. I look behind me and see a half awake Kacchan.

"You know that it's 6h47 am... You don't need to get up so fucking early... School is at 10 am idiot..."

I tried to tell him that I knew... But my mouth stayed open... No sound came out other then I whine from the pain my throat was giving me. Kacchan's face went from teasing to worried.

"Does it hurt? Here wait, I'll grab you some water."

He got up gently putting me aside and walked out of the room. 10 minutes later he was back with a glass of water and an exausted face.

"Fucking broken elevator... If I could have blasted my wait through there, fucking hate stairs... Here. Got you some water from the kitchen." He smiled at me.

I grab the water and drank it, I looked and Kacchan while doing so, he was watching me, but not like before, it was different... Like he looked at me more gently then ever.