•5•

Midoriya's POV

I open my eyes, Kacchan holding onto me tightly... I try to remember last night... All I remember is Kacchan's kiss... I blush, he actually kissed me, I didn't kiss him... He did... I mean I kissed him back but he did the first move... I smile to myself...

"What... Did you not like it Deku?"

I blush as I realized I spoke outloud... Kacchan giggles and kisses my scent gland, making me moan a little...

"Kacchan no... I'm still in heat so it's very sensitive... Wait... Kacchan whats that smell?"

He looks at me angrily, but I don't think he was angry at me, he shift toward the other bed partially and points at Kirishima, I look at him and see him sweating and panting...

"He's in rut uh... WAIT WHAT ABOUT M-"

"Shhh... Me and Icyhot got you covered... He wont go near you I fucking promise you that Deku."

"I COULDN'T CARE LESS TO WHAT HAPPENS TO ME... I'M MAKING HIM SUFFER!!!"

As I yelled, both Kirishima and Todoroki stood up to look at me with worry. Kacchan sighed and waved them to relax...

"I couldn't care less about what happens to shitty hair right now... I'll protect you... Izuku...."

I flinch at Kacchan calling my first name. I hadn't heard him say it in years, I turn to face him and smile.

"You know... For a big bad wolf you pretty nice you know... Kat-su-ki."

I brased myself for yelling or growling... Even dominant pheromones, to my greatest surprise he smiled at me.

"I prefer Kacchan..." he said still smiling.

I blush as I realize what was going on... He was choosing me as his mate... I could feel it... Or at least he wanted me as his mate. And to be honest, I wouldn't mind at all... Kacchan is so precious to me, I wouldn't be surprised if I loved him...

"Hey Kacchan... Do you hate me?"

His eyes went sad, he looked away and groaned... I couldn't tell if he was feeling guilty or debated my question...

"Why... Why would you think that... Deku"

"Well... Do you remember, before your mom made you take care of me... When I first had my heat and you picked me up and brought me home... Do you remember what you said..."

He looks down and bit his lip, he nods, tears welling in his eyes...

"Like that dick that I was I said: You useless omega... You'll never be... Anything better than trash..." he said, trying not to cry.

Both Todoroki and Kirishima we're now growling at him...

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!? MIDORIYA I HOPE YOU DIDN'T LISTEN TO HIM" Kirishima yelled.

"I can't believe you'd say that to your bestfriend Bakugo... I'm disappointed in you... I dont understand how Midoriya hasn't left you yet..."

I look at Kacchan, he was now crying, lost in his thoughts, I place a hand on his cheek, wiping the tears. He looks at me, teary eyes but with kindness...

"No I don't hate you... I said that to you... Because I had feelings I wanted to keep down... So I thought... If I'm mean... You'll stay away... But you never left me... When I took care of your heat... You woried about me even in the worst ones... And instead of hating... Well I fucking fell for you..."

He stops, still crying... I couldn't believe what I had just heard Todoroki stands up and looks at us... I feared the worst.

"You know what... I dont blame you Bakugo... I fell for him too, and it's not hard to figure out why..."