•19•

Midoriya's POV

It's already the morning, I look over my shoulder and see Kacchan still asleep. I decide to try and move out of his grasp, but unfortunately he pulled me closer. I let out a little growl to tell him that I want to go, but he's still asleep, I can tell that it's almost time. I almost immediately hear Aizawa scream at us to get out of the tents. Kacchan wakes up and groans as he lets me go, we dress up and get out as we all gather to see the 3 teachers waiting for us.

"Alright, as you guys can see, there's an obstacle course over there, and a sparing ring over here. There's gonna be some mental tests right here. Midoriya unfortunately I'll have to ask that you only do the mental one. And for the others... I'm expecting good results..." He says with his tired voice.

Everyone does the obstacle course, witch was required to do without their quirks surprisingly, Shinsou was first followed closely by Kacchan who was very mad for losing. Then it came to the fights, it would go in order of places, and so first was Shinsou vs Kacchan. Obviously Kacchan won, then it was Iida vs Tsuyu, Tsuyu surprisingly won that battle. Then it was Tokoyami vs Sato, Sato won the fight. Then it came to Kirishima and Kaminari to fight, but Kirishima... Resigned!?

"I can't fight him... I'm sorry..." he says looking down.

"Eijirou you can't back down unless you have a good reason. If you do not, please resume the battle." Aizawa said as Kirishima flinched.

"I-... I... I can't mister Aizawa please just let Denki sit on the bench..." he says now shaking.

The whole class we're now shocked, Kirishima would never back down for a fight... Even against his lover, he did it before. I took a glance at Denki, and immediately understood.

"I just can't hide it anymore. I know you weren't ready to reveal it but I can't risk it anymore... Kaminari is pregnant..." Kirishima said almost crying.

Everyone except me we're shocked. When I glanced at Denki, I could sense it. It must be an omega to omega thing, but I knew immediately.

"I see, in that case Kaminari you'll have to join Midoriya and stop all fighting and exhausting exercises..." Aizawa says slightly worried but comprehensive.

Denki then walked up to me, I knew how he felt and so I gave him a hug, I offered to go on a walk while they we're fighting. We decided to go in the woods, just east of the camp to relax together. We sat against a tree that was on the hill we we're at and talked about his pregnancy. He had only found out about it the day before we had left for camp, he said that he was around 3 or 4 weeks pregnant since that was how long ago that Kirishima had knotted him by accident. We talked and laughed when I heard branches crack, we we're on a hill so we couldn't see who or what it was, my maternity instincts kicked in and I pulled Denki behind me, ready to defend him. Two figures popped over the hill, they looked at us and smiled, Denki started shaking as he saw the the figures get closer.

"Midoriya... Denki... What are you two doing so far from camp..." Todoroki said in a worried tone.

"You guys shouldn't be so far from your alpha's... It's dangerous for you omegas.." Dabi stated.

"How do they know us!?" Denki says now trembling.

I laugh and point at Todoroki's scar, Denki looks at the now black haired, both brown eyes and masked Todoroki. His eyes widdens with realization.

"OMG IS THAT YOU TODOROKI!?" He says surprised.

"Long time no see... So will you answer or not Midoriya?" He says in a soft tone.

"Well since I'm pregnant, I can't train, and eh... Denki is also pregnant so he joined me, I offered to go on a walk and we sat down to relax that's all..." I said smiling.