Introduction

Hi my name is (yn). This is my story of how i became one of the most important hero of all time.

My father is known by everyone. People in America, Japan, you name it!!
My dad found my mom when he was in America as a exchange student. They fell in love. My dad got my mom pregnant with me. They were both happy and my dad didn't even worry about his career as All Might, if anything having a child made him want to be better. That's how happy he was, he had a family.

When the villain All for One found out the number 1 hero had a daughter, he wanted her so she can be trained to be the unstoppable villain.

One night in the hospital All for One came and tried to kidnap me. My mom got in the way trying to protect me but she ended up being killed by All for one. My dad fought him until he knew i was safe. Thankfully my uncle Aizawa was there to visit and saved me.
All for one knew that there was going to be hero's and police coming so he left took off before my dad can get the last punch.

My dad barely made it out. That's how his injury started to happen.

Aizawa and my dad both agreed that Japan was a better place for me to grow up. My dad kept me safe ever since that incident. I do wish sometimes that i could've  met my mom but i was thankful to at least have a dad. He might be a hero to everyone but he is MY hero.

I lived at U.A every since i could remember, the heros believed that was the safest place for me to stay.
Little did i know that my dad was going to teach there. Now i'm enrolling into UA, excited to us my quirks. Yes quirkS. I have very good combat fighting skills, doesn't matter if your close or far, i'm pretty powerful and smart. I also have the power All for one. Weird i know but since my dad has One for all, originally one for all and all for one were connected by brothers, So One for all showed up as my quirk after decades of people having one for all. I hope that makes sense. I can inherit any power i can think off, i can even make dumb stuff like cats coming out of my fingers. Haha. I had all the powers in the world. But the only way i was allowed to enroll into UA was that i had to keep that a secret. The world shouldn't know about a girl who has All for One. Villains would want to kidnap me even more!! My dad made me choose. So i chose my combat power with a bit of help of the power One for All because i want every punch every kick everything to have extra power!! Well this is my story, hope you enjoy.

Here's a little about me. I am (your height) feet tall. I have (your hair color or length). I am pretty smart academically and athletically. I have certain traits of my fathers, like his 2 hairs that are blonde as well. They don't stand up like his tho. Haha imagine.