Mall

Most of class 1-A were all going to the mall to get supplies for summer and the training camp. I texted Todoroki to ask him if he was going but he said he isn't.

"Guys let's split into groups so we can get what we need faster." Someone said
"Let's meet here around 3!" Kirishma said.

We all got into our groups. I stayed with Midoriya and Uraraka.
Crap! I'm third wheeling!

"Guys i'll be right back! I'm going to go to the restroom real quick." I said to them.
"Okay, we will wait here!" Midoriya said with a huge grin.

I left them and was walking towards the restroom. Before I had a chance to enter the restroom, my purse was knocked out. Thankfully it was closed so nothing spilled out.

"Oh sorry about that." I heard a voice.
He bent down to grab my purse to hand it to me. He had scars on his hands. He looked up and had scars on his face also.

He handed me my purse.

"Thank you." I said to him.
"Be careful, someone would've taken that from a pretty girl like you." He said pointing at my purse.
"Yea. thank you again. uh I have to go." I said to him.
"Oh yea, me too. See you later." He said
"yea okay bye." I left to find Midoriya cause i was weirded out so i didn't go to the restroom.

What did he mean by "see you later."

I walk was walking to where Midoriya was last. I then saw hit sitting with someone that wasn't Uraraka. I wonder who that person is.
I walked closer and saw his hand around my brothers neck.

"Um excuse me what are you doing?" I said walking up to them.
Before i could've reacted the person turned me around and grabbed me by the neck.
"If both of you move. You'll both die." He said to me.
His voice sounded familiar.

Like Shigaraki's.

"Daughter of All Might. You need to be careful. Anyone who finds out about you, they will do anything to put their hands on you." He said to me holding my neck harder.
(I didn't want to put "choking me harder" because you guys will think something else.😭)

"Umm Deku? YN?" Uraraka was there stunned.

Shigaraki whispered to us.
"You're lucky YN, i would've killed you and brought you to All for One myself but if it wasn't for that Kirby looking girl over there your alive." He said letting go of our necks.

Midoriya and I were coughing from the lack of air.

"Oh sorry. I didn't know you guys were out with friends!" Shirgarki said out loud trying to sound innocent so Uraraka could hear.

With that he got up and started to leave. Uraraka came up to us to make sure we are alright.

"Wait Shirgarki. What is One for All after?" Midoriya asked.

Shirgarki turned around and said "Who knows really. But all i know it that it starts with You." He said pointing to me.
"Be careful. Next time we meet I'll kill you and bring Ms. Might to One for All."
He left.

"Shirgarki? Ms. Might? YN? What happened?" Uraraka questioned.

I had no reaction. The world was starting to find out about me. Villains everywhere wanting their hands on me and killing my father. They are going after my friends also.

I was spaced out that the mall went on lockdown due to Shirgarki. Police came and my dads friend who works with the police took us to his car so we can be questioned at the station.

Midoriya and I explained everything that happened. What Shirgarki said and did to us.

After we finished the interviews with Tsukauchi he took us outside where my dad was.

I ran up to him and gave him a hug. He hugged back. I put my arm out for Midoriya so he can be close to us. My dad put his hand on his head for comfort.

"What a relief. I'm glad your okay. Sorry i couldn't be there to protect you guys and the others." My dad said to us.

"It's fine......Um All Might?.....Do you ever have time that you can't save all the people that you wanted to?" Midoriya asked.
"Yes i do and often. Someone could be injured and calling for help around the world right now and i wouldn't know about it. I know it's frustrating but there will always be people beyond our reach that we can't protect. But that is why we need to stand tall and smile. So that the symbol of Justice is always there even when we can't be." My dad said to us.

Midoriya and I understood everything he said.

"Baby! My baby!" We heard a cry.
It was Midoriya's mom.
"Mom?" Midoriya said.
"My baby. I can't do this anymore. I don't think my heart can handle another scare!" She cried to him.
"I'm sorry everything is fine. No need to cry. Ive been taken care of." He said trying to calm here.

Tsukauchi told one of his policemen to take them home. They left

I feel bad for Midoriya's mom. He is always in some type of danger.

_______________________________
Sorry for short chapter. I'm about to post another one right now. Sorry for not posting yesterday. I wanted more reactions to the last part of Two Heros because i work hard on that chapter but it's whatevers! I'm about to post another chapter right now. The pool scene!!!