getting ready for the festival

The next day we were all in class. We kept hearing noises from outside the classroom. I opened the door to know that it was other classes looking into ours.
"What are they doing here?" I asked.
"Isn't it obvious,... their looking at the competition." Bakugo said standing next to me. "they want to see a class who survived a villains attack" he continued. "Well take a look and see how a true future number 1 hero looks like." he said confidently.
With that, a boy started walking up to the front, he had purple hair. He kinda looked like Uncle Aizawa but with purple hair. Haha.
"Everyone will be wanting to take your place." he said. He continued to say all this saying that class 1-A hero class would be overthrown by everyone. Everyone wants our spot. He said how the ones who didn't get into the hero course will be wanting to take us out. Not Gonna Let Them Take It.
Bakugo spoke up, "Like i said, Take a look at a future hero....NOW OUT OF MY WAY EXTRAS!" 
Ida said "you can't call people you don't know extras." With that Bakugo had his way out of the classroom passing threw the whole group of people outside our classroom. I saw Todoroki walking towards the door. Before he couldn't leave i spoke up.
"Alright, we get it. You guys want our spot in the hero course. Take a picture it will last longer!" i said
"You guys shoul-" the purple hair guy said. I interrupted him.
"uh i wasn't done talking" i said boldly.
"Now, if you guys don't mind. Well actually i don't care about how you guys feel...Move the fuck out of our way. You guys are just some extras wanting our spots that you guys couldn't get in the first place. FUCK OFF!!" I said before slamming the door in front of their faces. OH GOSH ! you should've seen their face!
I turned around and saw my class speechless about my actions.
"what, i hate when people try to get cocky like that and try to sacred us. They aren't going to take our spots." i say innocently.
I looked over at Todoroki and he was speechless. I laughed.
"Was it really that bad?" i asked. Kirishma spoke up, "YN you are a badass. Soo manly!"
"remind me not to mess with you and also did you say extras like Bakugo?" Denki said. "Guys it wasn't that big of a deal, you barely saw anything. Now come on Midoriya, I'm hungry." I said before grabbing Midoriya so we can go to lunch.

With that we had two weeks to train for the UA festival. I trained almost everyday with Midoriya. Running, stretching, fighting, One for All. Everything. But one day i was running by myself, i was wearing leggings with a hoodie on, hair up and running shoes listening to music. I was about to pass a park but i saw a familiar boy. Todoroki. I made my way towards him.
"hey todoroki!" i said. I caught him off guard. "oh yn" he said. He was training by himself. "you training?" i asked. "yes" he said. He started going back to practice, he was practicing his close combat skills. He was punching wrong. "Todoroki, you're arm is placed wrong" i said walking up to him.
His arm was extended out. I walked up to him and put my hands on his arm. DAMN. those muscles!! YN FOCUS!
I moved his arm around and his fist to be less tense.
"Now punch my hand" i said backing up to stand in front of him. "No" he said. "Come on, It won't hurt me! I mean my quirk is for combat" i said. With that he started to punch my hands. I started getting into it and started to throw a couple swings on him. With a couple swings turned into punches. With a couple of punches it turned into full on combat
I saw that his leg weren't even with his weight. I grabbed his arm and used my leg to make him lose his balance. He fell down on his back.
"your weight wasn't even, your weight was more on your left side" i said to him. Offering my hand to him. He took the offer. When i pulled him up he got up and we were close to each other. Then me looking at his beautiful eyes, he caught me off guard. THIS BOY DOESNT KNOW WHAT HE DOES TO US GIRLS. He did the exact move i pulled on him. I grunted when i was being flipped.
"Alright alright, i get it." i said still laying down on the grass. He offered his hand to me, knowing me i pulled him down and tripped him again. I got the wrong leg and he landed on top of me instead of beside me. We both grunted.
"oof, my head" i said. holding my head. He got off of me holding his head also but he was still sitting on the grass. I got up to sit on the grass. Before i could've say something, he was looking at something. I looked over and there were kids staring at us.
I laughed and a light smile was on Todoroki's face.
"You're boyfriend is cute" some of the little girls said. I laughed. "I know right" i said to the little girls. I looked over to Todoroki and he had a face like "Uhhh".
"I'm joking" i said to him. "Okay i got to go" i said getting up and started running back to UA to my room. With Todoroki being left at the park wondering what just happened. A little boy walked up to him. Probably 6 years old. "You're girlfriend is pretty, i'm going to take her away from you." he said to Todoroki. "okay kid." he said.

________________________________
this is just the beginning of the love between YN and Todorkiiii !! I hope this wasn't to cringe for anyone