Final Part of Two Heros

Robots surrounded us.
"Let's take them down!" Kirishma yelled!

We started running towards the robots. Destroying everyone we saw. One was about to launch at Kirishma but i ran up and kick the robot.
"Thanks" Kirishma yelled.

Bakugo was exploding then, Todoroki freezing and burning them, Kirishma slicing them, and me using my combat quirk to destroy everyone robot i saw.

Damn i'm a bad bitch! Doing all this in heels and a dress. Periodt!

We all finished.

"That's it?" I asked.
"Hurry, we gotta find the others!" Todoroki said.
"Look! I see Midoriya and Melissa floating in the air. Uraraka is probably there also." I said pointing up at the top building.

We started to run to them as fast as we could.

We made it. Oh shit! More robots.
One was about to attack Uraraka but Bakugo managed to get between then and blast the robot.

Kirishma, Todoroki, and I were still running.

Todoroki went up to Uraraka and stood in front of her, protecting her.
"That was close, are you okay?" He asked her.
"Fine, i used my quirk on Deku and Melissa. They should teach the top!" She said.

I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous, i'm not jealous.

I ran passed them managing to kick a couple of robots that were coming from behind them!

IM NOT JEALOUS!

I ran up to Kirishima because one was coming in behind him. I punched the living shit out of it. I grabbed the wires out of the robot and threw it!
(Kinda like vampire diaries where Damon takes out hearts from people.)
"uh oh. Someone's jealous" Kirishima teased me.
"I'm not jealous!" I said.
"Yea right." He said back.

We kept on fighting the robots from each direction.

SECURITY SYSTEM RENEWED.

Melissa and Midoriya turned the security system back to normal. The robots went back to normal and went away from us.

*BOOM*

The sound was coming from the top of the tower. I started running so i can see what's going on.

We all reached the top. I saw my dad was struggling under a pillars. More pillars were coming after him but was stopped by ice.

"GO TO HELL!" Bakugo said trying to use his explosives to stop the villain who has my dad and Uncle David trapped.

"How can you get beat up by a lame boss. HURRY UP AND TAKE HIM DOWN!" Bakugo yelled at my dad.
"We will do what we can to help you." Todoroki said.

My dad got ready to attack again.
"CAROLINA SMASH!!!" He yelled. Managing to destroy the pillars that were holding him back.

Before my dad had a chance to destroy the villain he got trapped by these wire like. The wires brought my dad to the villains hand.

He was choking my dad.
"AHHH" My dad yelled out in pain.

That villain must have different quirks! And he's using a special headband to enhance his quirks.