Rescue Training Part 1

After Kirishma and I went back to the room where everyone was at. When Kirishma opened the door for me, gentlemen, everyone turned around and looked at us.
"Why are-" you asked but Kirishma interrupted you "i don't know" he said in a questionable tone. There were a few seconds of quite and then BAM. "HOW ARE YOU SO FAST" "REMIND ME NOT TO MESS WITH YOU GUYS"
"YOU TWO TOGETHER CAN POSSIBLY KILL SOMEONE"
"YN GIVE ME YOUR HAIR SECRETS" all quotes filled the room.

After school ended i went back to my room, my dad was there. "YN i'm so proud of you. Today you showed me a side of you I never seen. Proud to call you my daughter" He hugged me. I hugged back. "Dad i barely gave 5% of my combat quirk in that fight. I did black out a little but the explosion of Momos cannon woke me up. I could've killed Ojiro!" i said. "YN you need to know that there is a way to control you black outs, i know you can. This is pretty common for someone with multiple quirks." my dad stated. "i will." My dad continued "You are very powerful, the most powerful person i know. You need to learn how to use that for you. Practice little of everything and eventually you'll be unstoppable. You already mastered One for All and that's a pretty powerful quirk my child." "thank you Dad, i will practice more of everything. Speaking of One for All, how's Midoriya? I couldn't check up on him after his trail because i was next and when i went to check up on him he was gone?" "Young Midoriya is fine, go relax. Tomorrow you have resume training at the facility."

Everyone was outside waiting for the bus to come. Ida was trying to get everyone in lines so we can be organized. He's the President of A-1. People voted for me and Midoriya but I gave up the spot for Momo because we were talking and class and she wanted to try to be vice-president. I didn't want to be it anyways. Midoriya gave his up to Ida after the whole school had a lockdown because of the paparazzi because Ida took charge and calmed everyone down.
Finally the bus came.
"The seats are different then what i thought it would be. My organization won't work." Ida said. We all started making our way to the bus. I was planning to sit next to Midoriya but Uraraka sat next to him. I wasn't mad, they were destined to be soulmates. I just know it. Anyways i was gonna sit next to Ida but he sat next to Momo. Another duo i see together as soulmates. The last seat wassss....UGHH....next to Bakugo. I went over to him. "Is anyone sitting here?" "no" he said. I sat down next to him. "You're Bakugo right?" i said trying to me conversation. I only know Midoriya, Ida, Uraraka, Kirishma, and Momo out of everyone in the class, I need to make friends. "yup" he said. "Im YN" i said. "okay" he answered. Uhhh okay i'll just stop talking.
We were still in the bus and everyone was talking. "Don't you see that Midoriyas quirk is kinda like All Mights?" tsu said. UH "what....no...it can't be" i said in my head. Looking over to Midoriya he looked nervous. He looked over to me and i gave him a calm down look. He calmed down, i thought to myself, I'm basically this kids Big Sister. I was thinking about all that, that i didn't realize what we were talking about now. Tsu said "With that attitude Bakugo will never be popular." Bakugo yelled, "WHAT DID YOU SAY !! IM GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS!!" "see" Tsu said.
"We're here" Uncle Aizawa said.

Everyone got off the bus and was greeted by 13. I love her, i missed her. Haven't seen her in months! Last time i saw her she was training me for rescue training. We all walked inside and notice different parts where the rescue training will be at. Everyone gasp but i've been there so many times, it was all normal to me. 13 was explaining about what we are going to do for training until a purple cloud-like creature popped up. Coming from it, Villians were popping up.
Uncle Aizawa said "13 take care of the students!" He started running towards the villains, fighting everyone he sees. The purple fog came up behind us. Leaving us trapped. Before 13 can do anything, Bakugo and Kirishma tried to attack it. They couldn't because it was fog. They couldn't see anything. We are trapped.
I looked back at the Villains. There was one who looked like the leader. He had hands all over his body. He yelled so everyone can hear "WHERES ALL MIGHT!" My dad was supposed to be here to help us train but he was late. "WHERES THE GIRL!" "ALL MIGHTS DAUGHTER WITH UNLIMITED QUIRKS" "I KNOW SHES HERE" "SHES ONE OF YOU GIRLS HUH" He said. I looked over to Midoriya and he was already looking at me. We knew that the "girl" he was talking about was me. Ida was talking to 13 and he was running out the door. He made it, thankfully, he's probably trying to get the Leagues Attention. The Purple Fog talked to us. I didn't hear what he said because he was mumbling. And then we were separated and falling down fast. I looked over to see if there is anyone nearby me. It was Todoroki. Everyone was yelling. I was yelling because i didn't know how to stop myself from falling down and getting hurt. I couldn't think of any quirks i can use to save myself. I was about to hit the ground until a wave of ice broke my fall. I was sliding on ice and I couldn't stop. Todoroki tried to help me but i ended up knocking both us of down.
He grunted after falling down. i grunted because he fell on top of me. He noticed and got off quickly. "sorry" he said. "it's okay. thank you for saving me....WHERES MIDORIYA?!" i stated.

Midoriyas point of view:
We were falling and i landed on a ship with Tsu and Mineta. Tsu called me "Midoriya are you okay" "Yea yea i'm fine......WHERES YN!"

(i wanted to put a little sibling love between YN and Midoriya. haha. okay back to the story)

Back to YN point of view:
Todoroki helped me up. "Looks like we all got separated from everyone. Probably because of the Purple Fogs quirk" he said. Before i can answer him, Villains were heading up our way. Many of them. I activated my combat quirk but Todoroki froze them all before i got a chance to fight. "ugh impressive" i said. Todoroki started walking down the hill we were on. He said to the villains, "You were unprepared. Which mean you guys had no training." Wow i didn't even think of that. "He's a monster" one of the villains said. "he's just a kid" others said. A monster tried to run up to Todoroki before any of that can happen I kicked the villain to the ground. Knocking the villain out cold. Todoroki froze him. "thank you" he said. i nodded. Then Todoroki was talking to the villains. "What's your plan to kill All Might? Who's this girl the Hand guy was talking about?" Todoroki asked. They weren't answering. "My ice can give you frost bite and eventually kill you" he said. For some reason i didn't want to hear a response on how they will kill my father!! and hearing about "his daughter"make me not want to know why they want me. Before one of the villains could answer there was a loud noise. It was Aizawa trying to fight all of the villains. UGH that's like 39 vs. 1. "Todoroki We should split up trying to find others who need help. I will help Mr. Aizawa!" before i could leave he said "We should find our classmates first. We will have more people to help fight the villains with Mr. Aizawa." I hated the thought of leaving Uncle Aizawa to take care of all those Villians but Todoroki had a point. "Alright. I'll go this West you go East." i said. "YN stay safe, we don't know what or who they want" Todoroki said. "You too" I ran off. One of the villains spoke to Todoroki, "She's hot and pretty. Do you think she likes villains?" Todoroki just froze the guys face so he can shut up.

I was running into a large building. There were explosions which means, Bakugo. I made sure no one was looking and i managed to jump to the 3rd flight. Thank you jumping quirk i said in my head. I was running to where i was thinking where Bakugo would be at. I found him and he was with Kirishma. They were distracted by something or someone but there was nothing. It's probably a villain with invisibility. I could see him clearly, thank you quirks again. I ran up to where the villain was about to attack Bakugo and Kirishma but i stopped him by running up to the villain and punched him as hard as i could. "GET AWAY YOU BITCHHHHH" i said while punching the villain. The villain appeared noticeable again, passed out on the floor. I hope i didn't kill him i thought to myself.
I turned to see if Kirishma and Bakugo were okay. They were okay just the expression saying that they were impressed. I ran up to them "glad i found you guys" i said. I gave a hug to Kirishma which he hugged back tightly. I hugged Bakugo, he was shocked first but he lightly hugged me back. "Glad you guys are okay." I said. "Hurry we need to find the others, Mr. Aizawa is fighting over 30 villains himself!" i exclaimed.

________________________________Part 2 coming along!! I wrote so much, that my fingers hurt. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please comment some feedback. Let me know what you guys want to happen, let me know that you guys are alive so i know if someone is reading my story.