Deku vs. Kacchan

(I didn't want to write about what happened during the test because i'm just to lazy! SO THIS HAPPENS AFTER THE TEST)

It was the end of the test. My classmates did very good. Midoriya passed !! But Bakugo was to hot headed that he didn't pass the rescue part of the test. Todoroki didn't pass the rescuing part either, he was to caught up competing again that bald guy from the other school. But they will have a chance to retake it again. They better pass this time.

It was time to go. I didn't say anything to the ones who didn't pass because i wouldn't like people to tell me "Good try" "You'll get them next time". That will just make me want to hurt them...........anywaysssss.

We were back at the dorms. We were all hanging out in the lounge.

I was standing next to Midoriya because he was happy that my dad congratulated him from passing the test.

"Hey! Go out front later." Bakugo said only to Midoriya.
Bakugo passing him whispered something to Midoriya.
"Let's have a talk about your quirk." Bakugo said and walked away

"What was that about?" I asked Midoriya.
"I....I don't know....don't worry about it" Midoriya stuttered.
"mh." i said.

Knowing me, I need to know what was going on.
Bakugo told Midoriya to meet him later on. Sooo should i follow them? If i get caught sneaking out i'm dead but so will they. Ima follow them.

It was late at night. Everyone was sleeping.

I saw them both walk out of the dorm. Bakugo is ahead of Midoriya. I followed without them knowing.

After about 10 minutes of walking, we arrived at a training part, Ground Beta. That is where they had their first combat training fight.

"You've always made me sick." Bakugo said to Midoriya.
"You were quirkless and useless, so how'd you get into UA? and how'd you get a quirk?" Bakugo continued.
"Ever since the slugged villain, No after All Might came to town until now that you passed the license and i failed. What the hell? Huh?" Bakugo added.

"That's not a matter of ability, but-" Midoriya was saying until he got cut off.

"Shut up and listen, damn scum!" Bakugo yelled.

"You've always made me sick and pissed me off. But that thing when you rescued me, helped me understand, kind of. I've been thinking about this for a long time." Bakugo was saying.

oh no, what is he gonna say!

"You got it from All Might, didn't you? Your power."Bakugo asked.

shit.

"After you met All Might, you changed, and then All Might lost his power. What All Might said after he beat the boss villain." Bakugo said.

My dad said, "Next it's your turn"

"Back then you were the only one who took it differently. Besides YN you shouldn't of have a reaction like you had." Bakugo said.
"I asked All Might about this but he didn't answer. So that's why i'm asking you."

"You and I both wanted to be like All Might. That's how it always was. Someone I'd always thought was just a pebble was acknowledged but the person i admired without me realizing it....That's why. Let's fight. Right here, Right now." Bakugo stated.

"No!" Midoriya yelled.
"Wait, why does it have to end up like that? No, this is bad. We're not even supposed to be here. If we're going to fight, at least do it during free practice or something. We should reserve a training room and do it there! There isn't a reason to do it now." Midoriya answered worryingly.