Camp Attack

Dabi.....

"What....what are you doing here?" I asked.
"Hi i'm Dabi. You must be YN, nice to meet the hero of peace's daughter again. I'm just looking for this kid name Bakugo? You know him? We are planning to take him. But he's not the only one, you too." Dabi said lifting up his hand.

He sent a blast of fire towards me.

I was sent flying and i hit a tree with full speed.

I knocked out for a little.

"Cmon pretty girl. I need to get out of here so i can go home." Dabi said to my unconscious body.

He picked me up and put me over his arm. He started to walk away.

I was still knocked out but i heard an announcement that woke me up. Mandalay's announced!

"EVERYONE! Two villains attacked us. It is possible that more are coming. Everyone return to camp immediately! We are regrouping. DO NOT ENGAGE WITH ANY ENEMIES!" Mandalay telepath said me to and probably everyone else.

Once i noticed of my surroundings. Dabi had me over his arm. Where was he taking me?

I wasn't gonna let that happen.

Since i was on his shoulder, I reached for his other arm. Once i got a hold of it, i managed to flip him over and make him fall onto the ground.

I was going for another attack but somehow he was turning into a liquid type of thing.

It was a duplicate of Dabi?! Someone with a duplicate quirk most of made one of him.

I didn't care. If they were after me and Bakugo, i need to run and warn him!!

I was running until i saw a sight of destruction on a mountain. I used my hearing quirk to see what was going on.

"Those two tried to stop me. What happened was the result of us trying our best. The real tragedy was promising to do something you aren't able to do. That's why your dear old mommy and daddy died!" A villain must of said that to Kota?!!

He must be the villain that killed Kota's parents.

I made my way to the mountain. Once i reached the top. The only view i saw was a big villain about to pound on Kota. I saw Midoriya to the side injured and couldn't get up.

I used One for All and made my way to the villain.

I caught him off guard.

I managed to punch the living hell out of the villain.
"DIE MOTHER FUCKERRR!" I yelled at him.
I managed to punch the villain so hard that he flew to the wall.

He managed to get up again and make his way towards me.

"Well well well. Isn't it YN Might. All Mights flesh and blood. I've been looking for you. Wow. I have the honor to murder the number ones heros own daughter. This is going to be fun." The villain said to me.

How are villains finding out about me?!
Must be All for One behind this.

"Your going to pay for what you did to the Waterhose heros!" I yelled at him.

"Oh really?!!!" the Villain yelled at me and started running full speed towards me.

"YOU RUINED HIS LIFE AND YOU WONT TAKE THE BLAME. Got you now! Doesn't matter how quick you are!!" Midoriya yelled all of a sudden.

He was going in for a punch.

"But what's your next move? Are you gonna use that weak quirk of yours again." The villain said to Midoriya.