What?

"YN can I talk to you...alone?" Todoroki said once he saw me enter the dorm.

Midoriya, Bakugo, and Kirishima left and went to their rooms.

"I don't really feel like talking right now." I said him.
"Please let me explain." Todoroki said to me

I couldn't look at him in the eyes.

"Todoroki...." I was starting to say.
Todoroki cut me off and grabbed my hands to put them close to his chest. "YN please."
I looked at him making eye contact, I'm trying to be serious but those eyes are making it harder for me.
"Just please listen." He said sincerely. "Can we go to my room so it's private?" He asked.
"No." I said bluntly.
He got caught off guard.
"Please I can explain." He said.
I pulled my hand out of his and walked to the lounge so we can sit and talk.
Once we sat down, we made eye contact that seemed like an hour long but in reality it was not even ten seconds.
"Well then, didn't you want to talk?" I said dryly
He flinched at my sudden aggressive tone.
"The instagram post is nothing. Camie is a girl we met during the retake of our provisional license. She has a crush on me. The pictures taken were by surprised. I didn't know she will post them, now people are assuming we are a thing." He stated.
"That it?" I said bluntly
"Yes." He said

Bakugo mentioned to you that Camie asked for his number and Todoroki said "sure"

"You sure?" I asked the boy sitting across from me.
He looked at me with sincere eyes
"Yes" he said. I looked at him wondering why he hasn't brought up the phone number switching.
"Didn't you give her your phone number when she asked for it?" I asked.
He flinched from what I said.
"Mh. Thought so." I said while getting up from my seat.
Todoroki got up from his seat and walked in front of me.
"YN. I didn't bring it up because it's not important." He said.
"Look Todoroki, I don't want to do this right now. It's late and im tired okay?" I said
Todoroki sighed knowing he won't win tonight.
"You wanna hear the truth?" He asked not giving up. "I didn't give her my number...I gave her yours. I knew this would happen, you being upset and me trying to explain. I know it looks bad without knowing what truly happened." He said truthfully.
You were surprised of the action he did. "Why didn't you start with that?!" I said "No wonder I've been getting calls from the same number. I thought they were spam calls."
"Honestly I wasn't interested in her or anything. Im sorry, I know it looks bad." Todoroki said
"Its fine. Next time tell me before so we dont have to go through this again. Im still a little hurt but i'll get over it." I said. "Im getting tired, im going to go to sleep. Ill see you tomorrow okay." I said walking away
"We're good?" Todoroki said.
I laughed but stop laughing instantly, "I don't know, are we?" I teased him a bit. I continue walking go my room and i heard Todoroki say "huh?". he was confused. Haha What? I gotta have some fun with him.