Meeting

Today was when we were going to have a meeting with our work study.

Midoriya was waiting for me in the living room area.
They told us not to dress in our hero costumes so I got dressed in my school Uniform.

"Hey brother." I said
"Hi, you ready to go?" He asked
"Yeah, let's go." I said as we started walking out.

While walking out we saw Kirishima.

"Midoriya, (YN), good morning, are you guys heading off to your work study too?" Kirishima asked.
"Morning Kiri, yeah we are." I answered to one my Best Friend.
"Cool so am I." Kirishima said.
"I wonder why they said not to wear our costumes?" Midoriya said.

"Oh! Good morning guys! You going in today?" We heard a voice said. We turned to where the voice came from and it was Uraraka and Tsu.
"Yeah" Midoriya answered.
"Oh so are we. That's kinda weird." Asui said.

We started walking to the subway.
We all payed for our transportation going to the same way.
"I thought you were working in Kansai." I asked Kirishima.
"Usually, yeah, but i guess we're meeting someplace different today." Kirishima said.
"What a coincidence. Us, too!" Tsu said.

Everyone is one the same train, going to same direction. Even turning in the same corner.

Once we arrived, The Big Three was by the door as well.

Once we walked in the location. There were so many heros. Gran Torino? Uncle Aizawa?!

We entered The Meeting Room.
We had to sit by our work study group. So i sitting with Midoriya and Togata.

"Thanks to the information provided by all of you, our investigation progressed substantially. We've invited you all here for a joint conference to share the intel we've acquired Regarding the yakuza group Shie Hassaikai and what we believe they might be planning."

Bubble Girl starting going over all the accidents involving the Hassaikai.

My classmates kept asking questions since they were confused with what's going on and what certain meaning mean. I already know most of this information due to me going to meeting with my dad when i was younger.

"Does anybody want to tell me why a bunch of high school kids were invited to this conference? I don't care if they are from UA, If we have to keep stopping to explain this stuff we will never get to the actual plan." The pro hero Rock Clock said annoyed.

"HEY! These two have important information to pass along!" the pro hero FatGum said about Kirishima and Tamaki.

"Hassaikai movements are hard to trace, but we suspect one of their main source of income is illegal drug sales. So I requested help from heroes who has expertise in that area." Nighteye stated.

"I had to handle drug dealers back in my day. With RedRiots debut fight, he proved he can too. Tamaki was shot and the bullet contained some kind of drug i've never heard of before. Once that destroys quirks." Fat Gum said.

That's why he has his part of his arm wrapped.

"Whoa, what? Tamaki, your okay, right?" Togata said worriedly about his best friend.
"Yeah, the stuff wore off while I slept. Here look, i got this cow hoof and everything." Tamaki said lifting up his hand which is now a cow hoof.

"At now we know this stuff wears off, so it doesn't get rid of our quirks for good? Right." Rock Clock asked.

"After Tamaki here was shot. We took him to the hospital and his quirk genes had sustained damaged. Fortunately, they seems to have healed in their own and he's back to normal now." Fat Gum said.

"What do we know about the substance he was shot with?" Nighteye spoke.
"Whatever it was didn't harm the rest of his body. Nothing but his quirk was impaired in any way. The guy who shot up, we have his locked up but he won't say a word. However Kirishima bravely saved Tamaki from a bullet which bounced off his own body which provided us with a sample." Fat Gum said.
"Whoa? I did that? Really? That's crazy!" Kirishima said.
"When we analyzed the substance from the bullet, we discovered something that made me sick to my stomach. It contained Human Blood and Cells." Fat Gum spoke.

Human Blood and cells. This is more dangerous that I thought.

"In other words, that effect came from a person. From someone's power. A quirk that can destroy Quirks." Pro hero Ryukyu said.

"Hassaikai young head, Chisaki: Quirk, Overhaul. With this power, he can disassemble things and then reassemble them. A quirk that allows him to completely break down matter and a bullet that can break down quirks. Chisaki has a daughter named Eri. There are no records or details about her birth but when YN, Mirio, and Midoriya encountered her, they noticed there were bandages wrapped around her arms and legs." Nighteye stated.

"Can he really do something so horrific?" Ryukyu said.
"Unfortunately, yes." Gran Torino said.

"Hold on, what's going on again." Kirishima asked.
"Again, why do we have kids in this meeting? I'll say this one time, We're wondering if this Chisaki bastard is turning his daughters body into bullets and selling them on the black market." Rock Clock stated.

I feel like i'm going to throw up. I could've done something when i say here. I knew something was off. I'm sick to my stomach.

"Would've saved us a lot of trouble if these three amateurs had just gotten the girl away from him." Rock Clock said to Me, Midoriya, and Togata.

"I take full responsibility. The blame should not fall on then. Even if they didn't know the full story, they acted to save the child, each in their own way. Midoriya was willing to bear the risk of taking her then, YN tried to analyze Chisaki and Eri and see suspicion, while Miro chose to wait for another opportunity, when success would be more likely." Nighteye said.

"I assure you, nobody is more frustrating in this room then they are." Nighteye said again.

Us three stood up from our chairs.
"We'll get Eri away from him next time!" I said.
"...and we'll protect her!" We all said together.

We discussed what the plan is to save Eri and take down the Hassaikai and Chisaki.

________________________________
DIDNT PROOF READ!!

QUESTION TIMEEEE: Would you ever live in another country? If so, what country?
ANSWER: YES! I would like to live in Thailand.