The Betrayal

I woke up a little later then what I usually wake up but I needed the rest physically and mentally. Everything that keeps happening, I need a break but this is a job of a hero. It's good that I'm getting used to it but it can be draining.

I heard a knock on my door.
I got up to check who it was. Mina.
"Good morning!!" Mina said very cheerfully.
"Morning." I said in a low tone.
"Get ready! We're going out to eat for breakfast." Mina said
I forgot I agreed to go with them to get breakfast.
"Okay I'll be right there in a little." I said to her

I made my bed and got ready to get breakfast with the girls from my class.

I met all the girls outside of our dorms.

We went to a cute cafe. I was last in line because I still didn't know what I wanted.
"Uhh YN?" I heard someone behind me say.
I turned around and it was Amajiki!
"Oh hey Amajiki! How you been since the fight?" I asked.
"Oh.....I've....been alright. What about you?" he said in his usual quite tone.
"Oh me.....I'm still going. Sooooo do you know what you're going to order?" I said trying to change the subject.
"Probably just a coffee for me and Togata. A cupcake for Eri. I need to head back to UA." He said quietly.
"You can order before me if you need to head back so soon. I'm probably just going to get a blueberry muffin." I said moving him in front of me.
He ordered the things he needed. The worker gave him his stuff.
"Here." He handed out a small bag.
"What? What is this?" I asked grabbing the bag.
"Blueberry muffin." He said
"You didn't need to! I'll pay you back." I said reaching for my money in my pocket.
He grabbed my hand and pulled it away from my pocket.
"It's okay. It's the least I can do." He said with blush rising on his cheeks
"I'll see you later YN......oh wait! I wanted to ask you, uhhh Togata, Eri, and I are going to make cupcakes soon for the festival, would you like to join us." He said avoiding eye contact.
"Yeah. I would love to!" I said.
He sighed in relief.

After coming back from the cafe. We were all just relaxing in the living room. It was already late.
Mina was sitting next to me, she had her legs on my lap.
"Oh no! No no no." Mina said looking at her phone.
"What? What is it?" I asked her
She looked up to me with fear in her eyes.
"Let me see." Uraraka went over to Mina.
The look on her face turned pale.
"What? This can't be real, right?" She said worried
Everyone was gathered around Minas phone but me. I can tell by their reactions it wasn't good.
"Guys let me see" I asked.
Mina placed her phone closer to her, clearly didn't want me to see what they were seeing.
I tried again to grab her phone and managed to get it.
"YN! DONT" they all yelled.

CAMIEEEEINSTAAAA : TRAINING WITH THIS CUTIE

CAMIEEEEINSTAAAA : TRAINING WITH THIS CUTIE. I GOT HIS NUMBER, BE JEALOUS LADIESSSS.

what did I just see?

Seconds after, the door opened. Todoroki and Bakugo walked in coming back from their professional license class.

____________________________________
Not my artwork !!
Please comment some ideas of how YN should handle this situation!!