EXAMS !!

Iida, Midoriya, Todoroki, and I had to keep it a secret that we were the ones who captured the Hero Killer. Everyone in class came up to us and kept asking about the situation. We always had to say that Endeavor saved us.

After we finished some hero training, all girls were all in the locker room and boys were in theres. We heard a noise coming from the other side of the wall.

"Past class gave us a gift!! We can see the girls locker room! We can see Momo's curves, Mina's waist. He continued talking about the girls in our class. I didn't want to hear that pervert!
Then my name caught my attention, "We get to see YN's....YN's everything! What a body she has, Todoroki always had a chance to hit that but i have a chance now!!" That pervert said about me. Uhhh

Before i could've done something, Jiro stuck her earphone jack and i bet it ended up in his eye.
"We need to tell the school to close that whole up" Momo said.
I wanted a little pay back.
"Girls" i said trying to get both of the locker rooms attention.
"I heard from other girls in other classrooms that they try to avoid Mineta as much as they can." I said.
"ohhh yeaaa. i heard the same thing!" Mina said.
We heard a crying yell from Mineta.

After we got changed, me and the girls headed to the cafeteria.
"YN, i was thinking about what Mineta said." Mina said.
"It's true, you and Todoroki always usually together. You know he is the most handsomest boy in the whole school!!" Mina explained.
"What? what are you talking about?" I said.
Hagakure spoke up, "He never talks to anyone as much as he talks to you and he never smiles unless with you also."
"Oh my gosh!! Are you blushing?" All of them said!
"oh gosh! Stop!" i said laughing.

Little did i know that conversation opened up my eyes for the half and half bastard.

We all arrived to the cafeteria, we were all talking about the coming up Final.
I sat in front of Todoroki at Midoriya's table with everyone.

"Wait, so your telling me! You like soba cold?!" I said to Todoroki. He had a small smile on his face.
"It's my favorite food." he stated.
"So you ask for it cold or do you wait until it gets cold?" I asked again.
Before he could've answered. Midoriya got hit in the head.
"Sorry, your head is so big it's hard to miss." This kid said from class 1-B
"Since i have your guys attention-" he started to say. But then he looked over at me. I wasn't paying attention to him, i was just eating my food.
He walked over to me.
"Excuse me, i need your attention." He said to me. I got up from my seat.
"My attention shouldn't go on someone who couldn't even make it to the top of the hero course. Cocky ass." I stated without hesitation.
Before he could've replied, a girl with orange hair came over and started to yell at him.
They left from our table.
I sat back down like nothing happened.
"So Todoroki, cold soba?!" I said. But everyone looked at me like "WTF"
"What?" i asked.
"YN you are badass and so manly!" Kirishma said.

We had to study for finals. We studied and studied and studied. When it came to our results we all passed. So now we have our final on combat.

My dad was teaching the final exam
"You guys will be put into groups of two and will be fighting 1 of the UA teachers" he said.
Momo raised her hand, "since there is 21 students, will there be someone by themselves or is there going to be one group of 3?" she asked.
"1 of you lucky students will be fighting all of the UA teachers, WHO IS IT GOING TO BE?" My dad said.
He reached his hand into a box of names ready to pick 1 student.

It's going to be me, it's going to be me, it's going to be me.

My dad read the card and said, "YN! will be versing all of the teachers.

What did i say, i knew it!!

The whole class turned back with looks that read they were scared for you.

My dad called out the rest of the names. Midoriya partner was Bakugo. This will be interesting.

Todoroki walked up to me.
"So you're by yourself for the final?" He said.
"Yup, but i'm not nervous. I know each one of the teachers weaknesses" i said to him. "you're with Momo right?" i asked him now.
"Yeah." he said.
"Momo's a good partner to have because of her quirk and intelligence." i said.

I was standing next to him. We were watching a couple of battles that were happening. We were pretty close to each other. My heart was racing!

"Your next after this battle right?" I asked him.

I looked over to my side and saw all my friends giving me loving looks, winks, kisses. They're doing that to tease me! ima kill them.

_______________________________
Short chapter but i will be posting more today!! I can't wait to write about the camp!!!