Exams

I don't need an exam because i'm All Mights daughter so easy entree. I don't like the idea of easy entree but i can just prove myself at the sports festival. anywayyyyy. I'm getting ready to go look at the examiners. I'm excited to see Midoriya, but at the same time i'm nervous because he hasn't used One for All yet.
I got dresses in (your choice of clothing) and fixed my hair (makeup if you wear makeup) I made my way to where the teachers were. I entered and greeted everyone and they greeted me back. I sat next to Uncle Aizawa.
"hey kid" Aizawa said. "hi" i said back. "you're going to be in my class when school starts" aizawa said. "oh no. I mean i can't fail that class now." i said. Aizawa said "wrong. you're gonna be equal to everyone down there." He pointed at everyone getting ready to fight the robots by the gates. I fought those robot since i was 5 because my quirk came in early so I was coached by all the teachers. I'm pretty good at controlling my quirks. I practiced One for All since i can remember, thanks to my dad. Anyways, i looked down and saw Midoriya at the back and i can feel that he was nervous. Present Mike spoke in the speaker "ARE YOU READYYYY!!!!!" "GOOOO" Once the gate opened everyone went running. Everyone was doing pretty good. But. Midoriya hasn't gotten any points yet. There were students who already had 50 points. There was a kid named Bakugo and he had the highest number for robots so far. "mhh impressive" i said in my head. There was still Midoriya looking around. I can tell he was over thinking. Then there was a moment where a girl got trapped under pillars of rocks. Everyone was running away since a robot was coming. Midoriya ran towards the robot and used One for All and punched that robot as hard as he could. "YES" i yelled. I looked around at the teachers looking at me. "sorry" i said. But then Midoriya was falling and he didn't have his arms or legs to help him break his fall since One for All is to strong for him. He doesn't know how to control it. The girl, Uraraka was her name, used her power to make save Midoriya. "THE EXAM IS FINAL" Present Mike said. I saw Recovery Girl making her way to Midoriya. After seeing that Midoriya is safe i turned to my father. "Dad i know there wasn't any points for that robot that Midoriya hit, but he must of gotten points from sacrifice?" "I don't know yet, the teachers need to discuss." my dad said. Understandable but i'm so nervous for Midoriya. I looked down where my dad was sitting. There was a stack of recommendations of students. "Dad do you mind if i look at these?" "Sure". I opened the files and i saw one of a girl who can create anything from her body. "cool" i thought. I went threw a few other ones. The last one i saw was Endeavors son. "Shoto Todoroki" i read in my mind. Power of fire and ice. I thought if his parents had a Quirk Marriage for powerful children with powerful quirks. He was cute i'll admit from the picture.
I made my way down to Recovery Girl and went to go find Midoriya. He was fine, just busted up. Recovery Girl said he was fine. He just needs a break. What a relief.

A week past since the exam. Midoriya has been nervous. He kept calling me trying to find out if i knew anything but i don't him That i know as much as he knows. The day the letters were mailed, i waited for a call from Midoriya. Hours and Hours past. Finally a call from Midoriya. I picked up my phone so quickly. "I GOT IN!" Midoriya said.
Little did i know, our lives will never be the same. UA was about to head trouble this coming year.

———————————————————————-
-hey guys. This is my first story. Hope you guys like it so far. I'm trying hard on this. I can wait for you guys to read more. We got a little insight on Todoroki and Bakugo. 😭