The Fight Continues

After we left Amajiki to fight those villains himself, we continued running through the halls.

We continued running through the halls. the villain that kept messing with the walls was no where to be seen since the walls were firm.
He's probably waiting for the right time to take out Uncle Aizawa so he doesn't use his erase quirk on him.

We continued running until the the villain that can changed the dense of the walls sent a part of the wall towards Aizawa.
Fat Gum and Kirishima jumped and pushed Aizawa out of the way. But that only made Fat Gum and Kirishima disappear because they got pushed into another room.

"Kirishima!" I yelled.
"Fat Gum!" Midoriya yelled as well.
"No time to worry, we have to continue." Uncle Aizawa said.
We continue running through the building.

All of a sudden the walls started moving again.
Rock Lock started getting annoyed. He touched the wall and locked it so it wouldn't move.
He was explaining that he can't lock all of the villains quick.

"Watch out! He's coming at you!" He yelled towards me.
I looked to my left and there was a huge wave of wall coming towards me.
"Shoot style!! SMASHHHH!!!!" Midoriya yelled as he kicked the wave of walls coming towards me.

We aren't making progress because the villains keeps cornering us with his waves of walls.

Midoriya kept kicking the walls until the walls of a sudden stopped coming.
"I wonder what they are up to this time?" Rock Lock said.

Until there was a barrier that came down all of a sudden. I would've gotten squished if it was for my Uncle Aizawa who pulled me out of the way.
"Thanks for the save." I heard Midoriya say to him.
My uncle probably got Midoriya the same time as me.
"Dont worry about. Why would they want us separated?" My uncle said.

I realized that the barrier separated me, Midoriya, and Aizawa from the rest of the group.

We can still hear others behind the walls.
"Stay alert!" Nighteye said to everyone.

All of a sudden it sounded like Rock Lock was being attacked.
"Move aside." I said to Midoriya and Aizawa.
I powered up, then I punched the wall and made a big hole.
"Finally I did something. You guys have been doing everything." I announced

As we stepped in into Rock Lock side, we saw him on the floor stabbed and bleeding. But there was another Rock Lock awake.
"Hey this imposter clone came and attack me! Be careful there might be more." The alive Rock Lock said.

I sensed something was off.
"Hey Midoriya are you alright?" Rock Lock said to him.
"Yeah yeah, I'm..." Midoriya said before I interrupted.
I kicked "Rock Lock" in the stomach area. "It's the bitch!" I yelled
After I kicked Rock Lock, Toga appeared. She was using Twice's power to play as Rock Lock.

"Why did you have to ruin my happiness! I was happy seeing Midoriya but you always have to come between us." Toga said trying to stab me with her knife.
I kept dodging he swings. She went for a stab on my shoulder, it cut through my Hero Costume and a little of my arm.
I then grabbed her arm in the moment, twisted her arm, kicked her foot so her body can land on the floor. Me being me, I through her on the harder then I normally would do.
She was pressed on the floor with my foot on her back and my hands still twisting her arm.
I was caught off guard when she kicked my legs and cut my ankle.
"Argggh" I yelled in pain.
Aizawa was trying to catch her with his scarf but she managed to get away, she slide under a bolder before it could've crushed her.

Midoriya ran to me.
"YN !! Are you okay?" Midoriya asked in a worried tone.
"Ughh. I'm fine. Just a little cut." I said trying to stand up
*arggh* I couldn't stand up all the way, I was about to fall until Midoriya caught me.
"YN!" Midoriya yelled
"Cornered Attack. The league and the yakuza are working together." Aizawa said.
Aizawa walked up to us noticed I was in pain.
"Here Midoriya" handing Midoriya a wrap "wrap YN up. It's just a stab to the ankle YN, get up. I've seen you handle worse." My uncle said.
Midoriya wrapped my ankle.
"Wow thanks uncle for the love." I said sarcastically