48. The funeral

Hahaha those reaction. I let my friend (who don't read the story) read it. She asked me what kind of story I was writing. I explained her, but you couldn't follow my complex mind. I am glad all you can !

Shiro Akane

The white haired man walked in the sleeping room, where I hid behind the floor. The blood flew form the man his shoes into the hiding place. Not it can't be. Dad can't be death. The man with the white hair stepped in the sleeping room. The blood dripped of his shoes in the place I hid. Please let this not be dads blood I begged. Less change, the man was holding a gun. I looked at his face through the window reflection. One day I will find him and kill him.

'No one in here,' he said and he walked away. 'They could hide in the forest.'

'Your right,' a voice said from the living room. 'He didn't die, shall I kill him?' Dad is alive.

'Pleas,' dad begged. 'Kill me. I can't lie here.'

'Well in your condition you can't do anything. I want him to let him suffer,' the white-haired man said. How could he say something like that? 'Let's go and  find Kaiya. She must die to.'

'Sadly that my little sister turned out in this. She did had a strong child.'

'You said you was sad, that her child didn't look like a Kuran.' I couldn't hear the other man his reaction.

I didn't know how long I've been sitting there and staring to the blood that had dripped inside, when de door opened. I directly froze.

'Oh my ..' a voice said.

'Uncle Toshiro?' I screamed. He walked to the sleeping room and grabbed out the hiding place.

'Are you okay?' He asked. He looked with a sad face. I said nothing, so the grabbed my arm. I untied myself and ran to the living room. 'Shiro no!'

I did my best not to scream for cry when I saw dad body lying on the floor. There was so much blood, but even my vampire thirst was suppressed by my feelings.

'I am so sorry, young man,' Uncle said and he grabbed my hand again. We walked to his car and I stepped in. I guess I will never get home again.

I will never see my mommy or daddy again and I haven't met my little brother or sister yet.

Kaiya Kuran

I knew what happened, I felt it. They were death, I made the wrong choice. I should have stayed and die with them. I was hiding in a cave for three weeks. It's not good for the baby his healthy.

I was shaking form the cold. When will summer reach? I felt my body getting weaker and weaker. I am not gonna make it myself. I haven't drunk anything and those animals were not enough for a high pregnant lady. Like I always do when I am bored I try to solve problems. I've chosen Kaname's daughters name. If I die at least, let me give my baby an name. Then he or she will be like a real person, even when she is unborn. I lied down on the cold floor. I wish you could be born in another world, a beautiful and harmless world. I wish the four of us could be there together. Maybe we will meet in heaven again. I bit my finger and wrote the beautiful world is on the wall. Under it wrote the names Kazumi Sekai Akane and Asami Sekai Akane. I smiled when I saw it standing all together. Maybe it is the best to see. It will be the last thing I see.

Kaname Kuran

With Zero, Hanabusa and Akatsuki we walked in the cave. Here is she found, but they already said that she died. I was shocked when I saw here.

'Was she so high pregnant?' I gasped.

'It looks like it,' Zero answered. I felt on Kaiya her wrist.

'She is not death yet!' I said. 'Maybe we could save the child.'

'And then?'

'Then I give the child a live he or she has the right to live,' I said.

'There is only one trouble point,' Hanabusa said. 'We miss the son.'

'I never thought that there would come something useful out of your mount.'

'Who are you to tell me that!' Hanabusa screamed.

'Knock it off! Help me get Kaiya's body out of the cave.' I said and then I saw the words written on the wall. A beautiful world... I wish it was. I guess that's the only thing we both wanted the same way.

The surgery works. A weak daughter was born. I held the small baby in my hands.

'Who will be the mother and the father?' Yuuki asked. 'One of us have to adopt her.'

'I don't know,' I said. She did look awful weak. Would she make it the first year?

'Let's do nothing, the child would call one us mommy and the other daddy don't she?' Linea said.

'You are right,' I nodded. 'This child is not gonna make it real far.'

'Poor thing,' Yuuki whispered. 'What is her name?'

'Asami Sekai Kuran,' I said. 'Kaiya chose it. It was written on the wall. There also was a guy's name. '

'What would happen to Kaiya anyway?'

'I will put her in a coffin. The same one, mom and dad have been sleeping for years. In her condition she could die or fall in coma. Maybe she wake up in another world.'

'Doesn't sekai mean world?' Linea asked.

'Yes and Asami beautiful.'

Not a day later we walked to the graveyard. Kaiya lied in a body bag. It was like a normal funeral, however no one cries. That's not use in this way. 'A real daughter of Haruka and Yuuri,' I said as speech. 'You're going to lie next to them forever. Because a family of three children was their last wish and as the oldest son I will always help my father. I am sorry for not loving you much enough. I hope you will forgive me Kaiya Akane Kuran.'