epiloog

Asami Sekai Kuran

I lied down in bed, when dad walked in the room.

'Good morning otôu-sama,' I said.

'How are you feeling dear,' he asked me and hugged me.

'I am fine daddy,' I hate it to be the youngest and weakest.

'You're lying to me,' dad said sadly.

'Dad?' A voice said in the door gate.  'Mom is asking for you in the main building.'

'Okay, will you make sure Asami get her medicines,' dad said and walked away.

'I can handle it myself,' I said angry.

'Sure you can,' Yuuhi said. She was ten years older than me. She was twenty and I was ten. She grabbed the squid from the table and let the liquid flow into it. I gave her my arm and she put the squid in it.

'Doesn't it hurt?'

'Not real, Onee-chan,' I said.

'Shall we both go to the introduction of the new year?' Yuuhi asked. I nodded happily.  Then I may get out of bed. She held my hand while we walked to the main building.  Arem, Jerome and Yemon were already there. Meako was waiting for us at the bridge.

'How are you feeling Asami?'

'I am fine, Onee-chan,' I said again.  Quit asking it.

I called Kaname and Yuuki mommy and daddy. Uncle Zero and aunt Linea doesn't care about me like mom and dad do. They love me, but still less than mom and dad do.

Kaname Kuran

Yuuki and Zero rule Cross Academy after Kaien Cross his retirement.

'My daughter, Yuuhi,' Yuuki said. 'Is the dorm president of the nightclass. The perfects were Yemon and Meako.' The three of them stand up. 'You can always asked question to the night class Elite,' Jerome and Arem stand up this time. Asami sat next to me. 

'Daddy, may I go play,' she asked.

'As long as you stay in my eye field.' I said. Asami was to weak. She drunk the blood of purebloods her whole life, that's how she was able to survive. She could still pass out.

A half hour pasted, then I noticed that Asami was not a her playing spot anymore.

Shiro Akane

I walked to late to the school gate.

'Are you sure you want to do this?'

'I am sure of it, uncle Toshiro.' I hugged him and then he gave me a small necklace with a sword.

'That's a nice one,' I said.

'It's a real sword. It was your moms. I am sure she I glad to you have it now.'

'Thanks uncle. I am also sure about it.'

He turned around and drove the car away. 

I started the climb up the hill when a young girl suddenly appeared on the top. She was playing with a butterfly and did not notice the stair.

'Look out!' I screamed, but the girl already fell. I run up and caught her in the middle of the stair. She was bleeding and had her eyes closed.

'Hey what are you okay?'

'What's going on here,' a angry voice said. I looked up, with girl in my arms. I stared in the eyes of the man and froze. Those same eyes

'Lord Kaname,' I hissed.

'Shiro Akane?' He said. Next to him stood a white haired man. That's him, the one who shoot down my father. Kaname eyes flew to the girl in my hand. 

I stared to the girl and she opened her eyes. There was one person I directly saw in it.

'Mom,' I whispered. Kaname walked my way.

'May I have my daughter back?' He hissed.  I stared at him angry. 

'Otôu-sama,' the girl said. I gave her back to Lord Kaname.

No I can't have fascinations right now. Kaname is mom's brother, it can be that his child has her eyes.

'What are you doing here?'

'I am want to be student here. '

'You're not allowed to,' Kaname hissed. Some vampires stand above the hill. They must be family you saw it directly. 'You had been banished all along.'

'Alright,' I said angry. I turned around.  It doesn't mean that I won't come back. There is a new priority, finding out if the girl could be my sister.  She is the age my sister or brother must have. Kaname won't let me at the academy because he hide something...

End of the book

Maybe I will make a book two

I don't know yet

Please keep this book in your library.  I will set a new chapter if I make a book two.