42. changes

Kaname Kuran

Kaiya made her sword ready.

'If you hurt someone in this room with that thing, Kaage Toshiri will die.' She stared at me and did not thing.

'Why did you kill mom and dad,' I asked. She ignored me and took place on one of the old chests. 'I ask you again, why did you kill them.' No reaction. she ignored me. I won't let her win with this idiot game. By the way, I have Akio and Toshiro. A hour past, Kaiya said nothing. The doctor felt on sleep on the ground.

'We can stay here a long time,' I said. 'That won't make me less angry.'

Kaiya opened her eyes and stared at me. She nodded and close them again.

'Call Yuuki that it will take longer,' I said to a guard. Kaiya smiled by hearing that. I also took seat on another chest.

Another hour past. 'Why am I still alive?' Kaiya asked.

'I never said to you would. Well not here.' I said and I was surprised that she talked.

'Where is Akio, is he still alive?'

'Yes, but his execution is planned on 13:00.' She stared to the clock. It's was 9:24 now.

'Don't worry,' I said. 'I have enough to think about.' She nodded and the silence was back. what is she thinking about. I wish I could read minds. Akio was able to read minds. Well only if one person. Another hour past. The guard for the door, became weaker cause they have to stay there all time.

Kaiya's sword lied next to her body. To close to get it. I knew Kaiya feel aura's like I do, but her feelings were much powerful and I wonder how.

'Yuuhi,' Kaiya said randomly.

'What?' I was confused. She mumbled a bit and opened her eyes.

'Kaiya?'

'You said that you need to have a name for a daughter that fits in the family tree. You write it different but it means flower.'

Yuuhi, that's the perfect name. She going to be born in the summer and it fits indeed in the family tree, now Kaiya is out of it.

'Why did you thought about that?'

'I don't know, you said that you had enough to thought about so thought about what you thought and -'

'Why didn't you thought about a way out if here,' I interrupted her.

'That would have been smarter. '

'You lie,' I said. 'You are smarter than that.' I stared at me and smiled.

'Then I never find out where Akio is.'

'Look that's the answer I want. Sound more lie you.'

'Maybe I am not that killer you think I am.'

'I see.. I don't want to kill you. I know why you killed them. But you won't get away with this.'

'So what is the deal?' she asked. She stood up and made her sword ready.

'You may live as long as you visit the Kuran mansion once in a year on days I want you to and -.'

'You have hope do you know that?'

'Let me talk,' I said. 'And don't get children.'

'What if I refuse?' she asked.

'Akio, you and Toshiro die,' I said with no emotions.

'You may kill me, that's not the point. Why do you want to kill the others.'

'Because they are traitors of the vampire nation.' They were condemn to death, not my fault however it was my verdict.

'Nation?'

'That's a group people who bent for one master or family but they don't have their own country.'

'I don't care,' she said.

'Than don't ask. But it's a deal don't it?' I was a bit irritated.

'What if I say yes and I run away?'

'My spies will kill you. It's up to you. Do you want to live or would you die here.'

'Why would you let me live?' she ask.

'I don't want you to,' I said honestly. 'But I know that you have somewhere a point. I don't want you create a new pureblood family with the Kuran blood. You can life as long as you don't get children.'

Kaiya Kuran

'You are more horrible than Yuuri and Haruka!' I screamed. 'I already have a children!' I lied to him. I want know you he would react.

'I don't believe you. Where are they supposed to be?'

The tear steam over my check. I know it was fake but still I get those mother feelings. 'They are babies! Well the might are two now! You took me away from home with Akio. We let the twin with by the babysitters so we can have the night together.'

'I still don't believe you,' he said. 'Why did you never told us about them.'

'Because I thought I would be back soon, or Akio would. But then I found out no one was there for them. I don't know what the baby sitters have done with my Luna and Adora. And if I told you. The Kuran would bullied my children!' Those names were the first one I get in my mind. Those were the names Kerria would choose for her children. I knew choosing girl names would stress him.

'How old where the babysitters.'

'Sixteen and eighteen. I don't think we would find them again. What if they were in the orphanage. Maybe they are already adopted, they are purebloods baby such a beautiful babies. Humans don't know go to take care of a vampire baby.'

At that moment a back door opened and Akio walked in the room.

'Kaiya you're okay?' He asked. Akio was surrounded by guard.

'Oh Akio,' I cried. 'I told Kaname about our twin Luna and Adore. They are probably death.'

'I know sweet,' Akio whispered. 'We are horrible parents.' I was glad Akio directly find out. 'Lord Kaname, why am I a live?' Akio asked. I stared to the clock. It was three over one.

'I want to make a deal.' Kaname said. The doctor was still unconscious. 'I want you two to visit the Kuran mansion once in a half year. Also you can't have children.'

'I don't want this,' I cried. 'Akio please!' He stared at me.

'It's a deal,' Akio said. 'Don't worry Kaiya, you can commit suicide ever moment.'

I wiped my tears away. Did I act good enough to make Kaname believe is was heartbroken. 'You are right, I can,' I whispered.

'Oh I forget. You get some money from me. Do you want to live in your old house?'

'I don't know Akio what do you want.'

'Yeah, it's ours last change to find our missing children,' Akio said. 'But do I stay a live also.'

'As Kaiya Kuran wants that,' Kaname said.

'It's Akane!' I screamed.

'Not real, no a part of the society knows that you are my sister.'

'Well I have an idea,' Akio said. 'Kaiya do you want to marry me?'