.7. Awake

Kaiya Akane

I was lying on a bed, but it was not my bed. I was tired and tried to rub the weakness of my eyes. Normally it works but not this time. I stood up and walked to the door. The room was small and I was sure I'd never seen it before.

"You're awake," said a woman right away. She opened the door. In the room she took her seat on an old chair and send me too the bed "How do you feel?" She really had a friendly voice.

"I'm a little tired," I said politely. Was she perhaps a doctor? This was not a hospital.

"I think you feel weak. You had a car accident. I'm going to tell you something very horrible. Your mom and dad, they are dead. "I looked at her, not because I wanted to hear more, or I was speechless. I tried to remember who they were.

"Koari," said a male voice.

"The little one is awake," the woman said. A man came running in. It feels like three was too much for this room. "She has loosed her memories, I think. Her parents died in a car accident. "

"Oh and do you know her name?" The man looked at me, long time.

"My name," I paused. "My name is Kaiya." Quickly the first name that came to mind. I felt stupid. Only I forget my name.

'Okay Kaiya, "the man said kindly. "Me and my wife already have two children. Would you like to be our third child? "I nodded. There was nothing else I can do.

"Okay," the man said. "That's great. I'll get adoption papers. My name is Isao Akane and my wife is Koari Akane. "

"Then I am so Kaiya Akane," I said. The woman smiled and gave me a hug. Somehow I really needed a hug.

"Okay," said the man, the man who was my father. "I'm get the adoption papers, but first I have to pick up the children from school"

"Can you come with me," Mom said to me. "I'm going to give you something to eat first and drink."

The man walked out and I walked with the woman to the living room. "Here," she said and held out her hand. "Drink my blood, but not more than three slips." I felt with my tongue to my teeth. Two sharp fangs, vampire I know I was one and she knows it to. I put my teeth into her skin and the delicious good stuff flood in my throat. I swallowed once and the power of her blood was turning in real power in my body. I felt like I was able to see through everything, however the room was turning kind of dark and only the red things I was able to see, like blood though someone's body. two, and I swallowed again and then took my mouth from her hand. She tiled her other hand on the wound and then she licked Her one blood and her eyes turned red. The room was turning normal and I was no longer able to see all the red items in the room. I looked in the reflection, in my eyes were also red, but it didn't had the glow she had. My eye color was red, because I could not remember another color for my eyes. The woman had made warm toast ​​for me and after a while the man came in with two children of my age. 'Welkom, "said the boy with dark eyes and black hair.

"Hello Kaiya," said he very friendly. "I'm your brother, Akio."

"Hello Akio," I said. "And what's your name?"

'Kerria, "she said curtly. I looked at her, to discover why she was angry.

"Good," the man said. "I'll just fixed to the town hall, asking adoption papers."

"Thank you daddy," I said.

Isao Akane

I stepped into the car and drove to town. We lived in a house close to the forest. The snow still lay on the ground and the sun was happily hidden behind a blanket of clouds. The building of dark stone loomed after half hour driving. The hustle and bustle of the city attracted many of my vampire mates into the hunt.

I walked into the building and heat invited welcome.

"Madam," I said. "I'd like the adoption papers of a child, who I found."

She blinked her eyes. "You are already the second one this day."

"Oh," I said. "This girl has been in a car accident in which the parents have died."

At that moment somewhere behind did someone opened the door. A dark aura was coming in this room. I turned around, The old vampire hunter Kaien Cross walked this way.

"Is it succeeded Mr. Cross?" The woman asked kindly. Of course everyone liked Cross. He had his caramel-colored hair tied in a ponytail. He had light-colored eyes were still just a little darker than his eyes. "Yes, I'm glad that girl will not end on the street." He gave a note to desk and walked away. Kaien looked in my direction and I stared back. He said nothing a leave the room.

"Is he the other one who adopted a girl?" I asked. The woman nodded surprised.

"Yes, you know him?" She asked.

"I think I've ever seen him once," I said, muttering. "But what now? Can I adopt that child? "

"Have you gone if she has brothers or sisters?"

"She sleeps all the night with us, we have already driven around, but it seems not whether someone misses the family. No one has missed the family you would otherwise have to see it on TV. "

"That's a very strange thing," the woman said. "I need a moment to call." I nodded and she picked up the phone. I was listening.

"I have a man claims to have a child found in a car accident. I do not know, it sounds very vague. There was also a man here, but who had an act of the parents. "Signed The man on the other line was talking, but I could not hear.

"Yes, I understand." She hung up and looked at me. "You must come to the police station with the child over one hour. Can you? "I nodded.

"Thank you."

I nodded and looked at the sounded. I not had to work today. I have to take and Kaiya to my story support in place.

I drove the car, it was half an hour so by the time I got home I could back in the car.

'Koari,' I said when we open the door.

'We have to go to the police station. '

"Why?" She and the three children were sat in a circle in the middle of the room. In de middle there was a playing board.

'They think we have kidnapped Kaiya or something,'

"What does kidnap means?" Asked Kaiya.

"That we took you away form your real parents." Koari stand up.

Kerria and Akio looked at me. "Well you know what. Let's leave this place before they find out. "

"How are we going to do that Kaiya does not have a passport."

"I wonder how Kaien Cross did it."

"Did what?' Koari asked.

"He adopted a child today. If we take a risk. Kaiya will be or child."

"Mommy daddy, I want to be with you," Kaiya looked scared.

"I have an idea," Koari suddenly said. "We say that she is our child, who lived by my aunt. That we want her back in or family. "

"They will call your aunt, who doesn't exist. "

"I say that she is death."

"Take the three of them and let's go to the police office. At least we murder the whole city."

I am sorry not the best part. I hope the police station will be a better one.

I am so happy over 200 reader.

By the way does someone have great idea tell me, because It should not me just my story. Readers also are a part in it.