.11.Senri Shiki

Akio Akane

After then minutes I walked out the room back to the party. How do I ever find dad and that man with so many people.

'Searching for someone?' A voice asked.

I turned around and saw a blonde man.

'I am searching for my father, Isa-'

'Isao Akane?' The man interrupt me. 'He is over there, but why are you here and with Ri?' At that moment I smelled something. Blood... The man in the front of me didn't smelled it. This blood... It's Kerria's blood. I've smelled her blood my whole life, that's way I recognized it.

'What;s going on,' dad asked when he saw me.

'Kerria left the room with Ri-sama. He want me, you and a man calles manuel Shiki. Also that guys cousin.'

'This is not good,' Said dad while he searched for the last man.

'Dad! Can't we leave and find Kerria. She might be in danger.'

'Tell Manuel what's going on.'

'Am I a messenger?' the blond man asked.

'You have never been something else.' We were already running outside.

There was blood in the snow. 'Where were they going?'

'I think to that mans house.'

'I don't know if he still lives at that same place.' Behind us the door opened and three man walked out.

'Uncle, what's going on?' a guy said who was 2 or 3 years older than me.

'My daughter is in danger with a kid who she had to babysit!' dad said. The men all knew what he meant except the cousin. Dads phone began to rang.

'Kerria where are you!' dad screamed. 'So great the both of you were save.... Where are you now? .... Alright we're going that way.'

'And?' The blond man asked.

'At Manuels house. is your wife home?'

'No, she is died three years ago.' Au... 'Senri come with me.'

I walked to our car.

'I am sorry about your wife, You lead the way.'

'Sure,' he said shortly.

Manuel Shiki

I drove home as fast as I could. The child was in a taxi I don't know if she had the money for it. I don't want the police to come. Isao and I both children who illegal.

It was five minutes away of my house when I saw the taxi.

'Uncle, what's going on?' Senri asked when he saw the taxi parked before our house.

'This is a pride of the shiki family. You have to meet the pureblood I give my life for. Isao I am already going,' I said. Rido ran after us.

'Is it someone of the Shirabuki family?' he asked.

'No, you're not even close.' I choice a corridor behin a wardrobe. Rido was still walking behind us.

'I am here to protect the body of your father,' in the middel of the dark room was a stone coffin filled with blood. Rido walked to the chest. His eyes lost color and an arm was coming out the blood.

Koari Akane

I was sitting in the living room with Kaiya when the phone rang.

'I think it's your dad,' I said and I picked up. Kaiya was a bit angry about the reason why she could not come to the ball.

'Koari Akane,'

'Koari. Let Kaiya hunt on human blood tonight. She need some fresh blood in her body.'

'Why? What happened?'

'Kind of.. Rido is back and he wants to drink blood. Maybe if Kaiya have enough fresh blood in her she can survive.'

'Does it really have to happen this way?' I asked him.

'Koari, I have to go. Rido is coming upstairs.'

'Mum? Why having that long face?' she asked.

'Come we have to hunt,' I said and I already stood up.

'Why mom?' she asked surprised.

'There is someone who is planing to drink your blood.'

'That accident again?' She asked.

I didn't dare to look her way. I simply nodded and we walked outside. In the town we stopped.

'There are many persons,' I said.

'I've a plan,' Kaiya said. 'Just go and hide in the dark.'

Kaiya walked to a café. She picked up a beer of a man who stood up. He was much taller than Kaiya. How old does that man think Kaiya is? She is just a child!

She whispered something in her ear. The man smiled. What an ugly person. The man whispered something in her ear and Kaiya nodded. Than she returns to me.

'He gave me his address,' Kaiya said. 'He is a murderer I saw it in his eyes.'

'What do you mean?'

'I don't know, I think I've ever seen him on tv. He had changes his face. Only a vampire would recognized him.' .. no only a pureblood vampire would.

'In a hour he come to the woods. He think I am a wore.'

'Sadly you played you part good,' Kaiya smiled. 'That was not a compliment!'

'Wanna go shopping before we go to the woods?'