15. sword heart

Kaiya Akane

There was a knock at the middle of the night on my door. I squeezed my eyes shut and hoped Rido was it not. Why was I so afraid of him why he had such a cold aura. My room door opened, the demolition parked in my direction. I lay mey my back to the door top on my side. I felt a something on my neck. I did my best to not flicker. The man, because I felt it on his hands. Now I began to tremble. I felt something wet on my neck and hoped it was not drool or anything. I will not be bitten again. To my surprise the wet road was removed with a dry cloth and then there was a new patch.

"Dad?" I asked.

"Sorry girl," he said and he stroked my hair. "But you're almost 10 years with us."

"Dad, I do not get it," I said.

He sighed. "Sorry for this all, Kaiya."

"Are Kerria and Akio okay?"

dad wandered here with his eyes. "They are very strong and their gifts are very usefull I think Rido let them work in his person army. "

"You can not refuse?" He shook his head.

"Maybe you should ask it," Rido stood with a grin, leaning against the door jamb to.

"Kuran-sama," said startled dad and he bowed immediately.

"Never mind, you've already shown me a whole gift, a very important and serious," He looked at me narrowly on. "You do not have children in the army, it would be nice to them they still have later in my security in Kurans house. I understand that they will not survive the fight with Kaname Kuran. "

"Thank you," whispered father really very grateful.

"And I?" I made an effort to get the words out of my throat.

"I can make use of you later. Promise me you dye your hair a different color. "

"May it be black?" I whispered.

"Yes, as long as you wear contact lenses also."

"May I ask why? It has to do with a car accident 10 years ago. "

He looked hard, but nodded. "You get there quickly, you do not worry. Doctrine or to fight with the sword and do it is with your hair before you go. "

"Thank you Kuran-sama," said Father.

"Thank you Kuran-sama," I told him.

One way or another I could sleep after this conversation. As promised, I have tomorrow and Kerria mom let her get paint. Akio went out to buy contact lenses.

Kerria and dad were home already working on my hair. When Akio coming.

"I think gold you will stand," he said. And he gave me the package.

'Thanks Akio, "I said.

"Why did you choose gold?" Kerria said.

"I also had to blue, but that's not really her style."

Kerria shrugged. "Now go take a shower for Rido comes back." I nodded and jumped up. As quickly as I could, I ran to the bathroom. I had the package in my hand and put on the shower.

I wanted to look in the mirror right after I came out of the shower, but did yourself a little effort to do my contact lenses first. When I looked in the mirror I really was a different person. The signs that made me think of myself, my hair and eyes. The color suited my eyes, it was a nice contrast. Now I had the black hair just like the real children of this family, but my eyes were brighter. Downstairs I heard the door open. Rido would there be? I quickly dried my hair and looked at the dress that had been mum on my bed. I rolled my eyes, but made him simply.

"Good evening Kuran-sama," I said as I walked down the stairs and bow.

'Kaiya? You look good, "said Rido. "You would take me to his wife. only are you one bit young. "

I did not know how I should respond. "Thank you Kuran-sama."

"Others, Isao plans have change. I have a sword with me for Kaiya. You will make your two children also learn to fight. If you have found a teacher you come to Cross Academy. "

'Okay Kuran-sama, "said Father.

"Then I'm going to Asato," he nodded to Manuel Shiki who nodded. Together they walked out of the room. "Okay, fine. So we are a kind of agents. "

"You are obviously very important for Rido Kuran," said Father suddenly. Mother sighed.

"Are you being careful,"

"We are important by father. He gives us all the glory. "Kerria said. "Now we can stand a little in the spotlight."

"The place the three of you belong," smiled mother.

"I'm going to my room," I said when my eyes smarted from the contact lenses. My room door was closed when I put it in all hare had left it open.

"Where do you look at?" asked Kerria who walked on the stairs behind me.

My room door was open just yet, "I said and I opened the door. The room looked exactly as I had left him, everything except the bed. There was an elongated thin red suitcase on the bed. I did open the coffin and a mat where he exactly fit was a hot sword toughest I've ever had. It was black with a gray stripe of the end of the hand to put the tip. The handle was a red stone with a symbol in there in a gouged. The vampire hunters symbol. (rose that is also on the bloody rose from zero and at the bottom of the Artimus Yuki) "Wow is that the sword where Rido was talking about," cried Kerria.

"It's one anti-vampire sword so I think," said I admired. I grabbed the handle and Kerria immediately took a step backwards.

"This sword belongs to me," I said proudly.

Okay everyone, These are the chapters I had already made. The next 2 chapters will be the Kuran princess and also The walking death (Rido's death)