12. The bite

Isao Akane

I hing up the phone and look to my childeren. Akio and Kerria were sitting in the big couch.

'So wath happing downstairs?' Akio asked.

'I think, Rido is switching body with Senri Shiki,' I answer.

'So that guy must be Senri?'

'Yes,' I said.

'He is pretty,' Kerria said. I give her a warning face.

'I said that he was pretty I am not in love.'

'I hope it for you,' I said.

'Oh no daddy is doing his protecting job,' Akio said.

'Yes, that's true,' I said an sat an chair before them. 'This is not going to be a easy time. I want you two to look around. There is danger, maybe a war. I know how it was before Rido was 'killed'. Maybe he wants you in the war, I hope he won't say that. Look out for the spies of Kaname Kuran.'

'What about Kaiya?' Akio asked.

'I send your mom out for a hunt with Kaiya. I hope ig she have enough fresh blood, she might survive the bite of Rido.'

'I hope for you,' a voice said. It was senri shiki with two different collor eyes. I tries real hard to not stare at it.

'I have not long the time, the holliday is nearly over,' senri I mean Rido said.

'Let's go to your place, I want to see my niece. '

I nodded.

Rido Kuran - Senri Shiki

Isao opened the door and motioned for me to inwards as before. I nodded and stepped through the door and came into the hallway. The son of Isao grabbed my coat. In the living room two vampires sat down on the bench. They both stood up and when the oldest arch, the youngest arc immediately. I looked at her, maybe 15 years old. Her eyes were the same as my sister, but she had thw dark hair from me.

"You brought me a snack," I said. Isao nodded.

"Kaiya," said Isao. "Stick your neck out the Pure Blood Rido Kuran." The girl nodded but looked very scared. The woman was not breathing fear.

"Stay down," I said reassuringly. I sat next to the girl on the couch. I looked grinned. Her hand was a fist. I put rustif my hand on my shoulder and drank the pure blood of her. I was actually satisfied with the human blood which I had received from Manuel. Al To my surprise this child was stronger than I thought. she blocked the flow of blood to her neck and held it for long time.

'You can still be helpful. "I said, let her go. 'I stay here till tomorrow, I leave to Asato Inchijo. Then I have to wait for the grandson of Inchijo. See if he is as faithful as his grandfather. "

"What will you do next?" Isoa asked.

'Cross Academy my nephew and sister look up. "

"Your sister,' the wife of Isao asked

"Yuuri is according to me are reborn in the body of a girl. She has her eyes, and brown hair instead of brown-red. "

"Is she at Cross Academy?"

I nodded, she wore a day-class uniform. "I'm tired," I said. My eyes fell on the girl who sat next to me relaxing. with

A cloth that she has received from Akio pressed them against her neck. "I think I'm going to take a shower. You have to do something for me. "Kaiya looked at me and waited patiently until I give her the instructions.

"In the house of Manuel Shiki is a sword, and anti-vampire sword. Make sure you learning to use it. You may need it. "

"Why Mr. Kuran? ' the girl asked politely

"I do not know. '

I stood up and Isao came with me.

Kaname Kuran

Two days had passed before the first break. Expect Takuma and Senri after everyone was in the house of Aido. The group played cards. I was out. Of course I felt the others. Inside I heard the clink of glass and shuffled cards.

"Kaname-," I heard. Seiren came the balcony. "I've seen him awake, then I lost the trail. Well stepped Isao and his children in a car, another car followed. Possibly to their house. "

"It would have been nicer if he would sleep forever. "I walked through the door inwards. The group looked at me in Hanabusa.

"Aido-kun, where are you?"

"By the first time have met." I know that my appearance fore Hanabusa was perceived as negative. He had two sisters whom he was totally loved, until I came as Pure Blood. I've not seen his sisters throughout the holiday. The parents and four girl had gone on vacation so we had the house to us.

"Kaname-sama why did your parents own murder committed?"

"With the study at school, you should know. Can strive old age, murder and suicide. "Pure Bloods Aido remained still. "They were killed. '

The whole group looked at me. Was it also not a surprise.

Yuuki Cross

The night class always comes in the afternoon, when the zon stands low. I was to write down the names of the students at the gate. Zero would ensure that the other students did not upset the control. I looked at the list. Sentiment Shiki and Takuma Inchijo came later through family problems. I wonder what happend. I had never suffered from such problems. As long as I can remember I live with Mr. Cross. I had met him because Kaname-sempai had on a snowy night saved me from an evil vampire. What was he doing there? What did I there? I do not know, but it felt strange that had anything Kaname-sempai. I looked at my hand and saw a very red spot. "Aaaahhh! "I tried to wipe it away tetwee but could not.

"Yuuki," a velvet voice.

"Kaname-sempai," I looked at my hand. "It's all right, sorry. "All the blood was gone....