Part 1

Hello Beautiful people..!!! 

I wanted to update this book only after the completion of my first book i.e., 'ManVeer FF - After Marriage'..!! But again I changed my thoughts. Waise I was kind of free today..😋😉 (*Surprizee...!!!*)

How's everyone doing? This year we have planned for celebrating Christmas at home for the first time, of course. I'm very excited for it and planned for many things for 'Christmas terrace party'. 🥳🤩 

I had to delete my Instagram account because of some ba****ds, even when I have done nothing. It was one such nasty thing..!!😡🤬 

My beautiful people... I wanted to warn you guys that this book will be having very slow updates as I am finding very less time for myself, being busy in academics and other chores.

.

.

NOTE: At the time of Roka, Uday and Vj are 6 years old. Manyata and Unnati are 4 years old. Jay is 1.5 years old. Only elders know about divorce of Menaka and her husband. One day while talking to Rajmata, Uday overhears conversation of Brij and Giri about his Roka with Manyata. They both drift apart when Udnati shift to London after death of Vasundhara. However, Mannati remain in touch but Uday immerses himself in business and studies. Manveer have not met each other in 10 years as they either of them miss the chance of meeting in occasions. Udnati return to India to settle down permanently here with family while Manyata returns after 5 years, completion of BBA and MBA. 

Uday is the eldest while Manyata is 3rd and first girl child in the youngsters. 

Uday is 2 months elder than Vj while Manyata is 5 months elder than Unnati. 

Story starts from here..

There is lot of hustle-bustle in Jay's room as she is sneaking out of the palace in the early morning. Just then, Vj enters her room and signals let's go. They reach airport and wait for someone. Just then, a girl keeps her hands on their eyes. Jay and Vj together whisper yells Jiji / M bhai. They both give bear hug to Manyata and escape the media. In car Vj is driving, Jay in passenger seat and Manyata in back seat while guards follow in another car.

Manyata is wearing this.. (*Manyata is a modern girl with traditional thoughts in this FF*)

 (*Manyata is a modern girl with traditional thoughts in this FF*)

Jay: Waise Jiji I missed you so much. Ab phir se kahi mat jaana.

Vj: Haa Manyata bhai. Ab aap hume iss fashion queen ke saath chodke kahi bhi mat jaana. Aapko pata hai J bhai ke shopping ki wajah se hume kitna kuch sehna pada...☹ (Manyata chuckles while Jay beats on his arms.)

Manyata: Achcha shant ho jao dono aur yeh batao ki sab kaise hai Dadi Sa, Dad, Uncle Giri, Mom, Bua Sa, Doctor Uncle...

Jay: Sab theek hai, aap ko pata hai Jiji.. Uday aur Unnati bhi London se wapis aane wale hai hamesha ke liye.