Part 36

Hello Beautiful People..!!

Let's start with #ManVeerReincarnation in this update... 🥳🥳

Anyways, enjoy the update, my dear readers.. :)

.

.

.

.

Since, Devgarh and Jaigarh have lost its legal heir(s), Rajmata, Brijraj and Giriraj decide to make Vj as new Yuvraj of Devgarh since Jay has clearly denied for taking her jiji's role, Hence renaming his title as 'Yuvraj Vijayendra Singh of Devgarh' and at the same time, Unnati as new Yuvrani of Jaigarh, hence renaming her title as 'Yuvrani Unnati Singh of Jaigarh'.

Royal youngsters lose their playfulness and charm since the death of #ManVeer

Vj, no longer wears funky clothes and tries to be as serious as possible. Jay is more matured now and Unnati is no longer chirpy fun loving girl, also is short tempered (at times) and maintains a stone expression with outsiders but with family, she is reserved and quiet girl. Jagat grows close to youngsters and becomes Unnati's rakhi brother.

Almost after 2 years of #ManVeer Fateful Murder, #UnJay get married while #JaAt get engaged. After marriage of Unnati, Giriraj couldn't stay alone in Jaigarh palace so, he decides to shift in Devgarh Palace.

Rajmata dies of old age and also with the grief of death of Uday and Manyata, as they were her favourite grandchildren, almost after an year of #UnJayMarriage.

Four years after #ManVeerDeath, Unnati conceives and after knowing about her pregnancy, Unnati feels her brother's presence near her but she shrugs it off thinking it might be her psychological feeling. However, Vj decides to name the baby after Uday if it's a boy and Manyata if it's a girl.

After 4 months, Jay also conceives while Jagat's parents are in Australia, holidaying. They try to come back to India for Jay and her baby but due to bad weather conditions, their flight crashes. Since then Jagat and his family lives with Jaigarh and Devgarh family.

On July 16th, exactly a day before Uday's birthday, Unnati goes into labour. Since she just completed her 8th month, three days back to be precise, it was totally unexpected to the family. Jagat who was available at home in the moment, takes her to hospital and informs the whole family. 

After tedious labour of 14 hours, Unnati gives birth to a healthy baby boy in the early hours of 17th July. The baby looks like xerox copy of Uday so everyone decides to name him 'Udayveer Singh'.

After 2 weeks of birth of chotu Udayveer Singh, in #UnJay room,

Unnati is feeding Uday while Vj is checking some files, she makes him sleep in his cradle.

Unnati: Vj, hume tum se kuch batana hai.

Vj: Haa Unnati bolo, kya hua? Chotu (Uday) ki tabiyat toh theek hai na?