Part 25

Hello Beautiful People..!!

It is an early update again as I planned to publish this chapter in June..!! 

Hoping that you will love the update, Enjoy.. :)

.

.

.

.

Aaradhya: (stammering) Hu.. Hum.. tumhare.. off.. Office mein hai.

Atharv: So what? (smirking)

Aaradhya: Koi aa jayega. Please Atharv. (breathing heavily)

Atharv: Come on, Aaru. Tum itni sharma kyu rahi ho.. (brushing his fingers on her waist)

Aaradhya: (blushing furiously, she hides her face in his chest)

Atharv: Oh no.. Humare kamre ke CCTV footage yeh sab record ho raha hai. (kidding to know her reaction)

Aaradhya: Oh my God, Atharv tum kitne besharam ho. (running outside, not caring of his laughter indicating he tricked her)

*In New York* (Manyata goes to take a relaxing shower after what all happened in the pub. She blushes thinking all of it and wears clothes absentmindedly.)

*Flash Back* (Manyata meets her classmate, Vincent, who happens to be a gay, hugs her all of a sudden almost pushing Uday in excitement. Uday glares at him while he unaware of the glares, sheepishly smiles at her and talks for 15 minutes straight ignoring him.)

Uday: (fake coughing)

Vincent: Hey Dude. Can you please step aside, I'm talking to my close friend. (wrapping his hands on her shoulders)

Manyata: (She looks at both of them, unaware of Uday's anger, possessiveness and jealousy.)

Uday: (He pulls her towards himself and wraps his hands on her waist while she gapes at him, shocked. Vincent smiles cutely at them.)

Vincent: Hey Maggi, who is he? (Manyata is still speechless at Uday's actions.)

Uday: I'm her fiancée, Yuvraj Udayveer Singh. (taking his hand for a handshake, pressing his hands tightly)

Vincent: Too complicated name. Can I call you Singh? Yeah, This is cool. (clapping hands excitedly like a teenager.) Hey By The Way, isn't Jaggy your boyfriend? I mean you guys were inseparable here, did you guys broke up?

Manyata: Umm, No Vincy. Jaggy is my good friend. Uday is my fiancée.

Vincent: Oh Okay. (in apologetical tone) I thought you were getting married with Jaggy. (suddenly happy again) Anyways, tomorrow we need to be in college at 1 PM sharp. The event starts at 2.45 PM. 

Manyata: Yeah I know that.

Vincent: Okay guys, enjoy. (pecking her cheeks as a greeting. Uday goes in his 'jealous fiancée mode'.)