Part 53

Hello Beautiful People..!!

Do you think Srutija should also get her 'Someone Special'..??
Planning her love story but it would be short and sweet..!!

The Forever Single Writer Sahiba is busy planning her character's love story and simultaneously imagining her fairy tale love story.. 💭💭
Meanwhile God: OOPS.. 🙅🙅
And the Rest is History.. 🤦🤦

Anyways, here's your update.. :)

.

.

.

.

Manyata reaches DJC Industries in her car which had Devgarh Royal symbol which catches attention of some employees. They mistake her to be family of the royalty while she goes to 39th floor where Mr. Ahuja's office was located.

She takes her files and takes her assigned cubicle while Sanya Agarwal, the self-acclaimed girlfriend of Uday comes to 39th floor to bully the interns and also to publicize her fake relation with Uday.

Nidhi and Manyata stand near the water dispenser, talking in hushed tones about their work when Sanya Agarwal's cousin, classmate of Manyata and Nidhi, Payal Agarwal walks in with Sanya Agarwal.

Payal: Di, please na Jiju ke saath lunch pe chaliye na. Waise bhi agar main Jiju se pehle mil lungi toh shayad hume zyada marks milenge kyun ki main unki beloved girlfriend ki ek lauti behen hoon na. (smiling dreamily)

Nidhi and Manyata rise their eyes at each other, listening to their expense, silently sipping their coffee.

Sanya: Sorry na Payal, Uday sach mein busy hai. Kal raat bhi unhone mujhse theek se baat nahi ki aur aaj bhi unhe lunch meeting pe jaana hai toh shayad aaj humara milna ho nahi payega. ☹

Manyata looks at Sanya seriously as this girl is staking her claim on Uday as hers'. Nidhi looks shocked as Srutija have never mentioned about Uday having a girlfriend.

Payal: Okay di. Hume jaana hai, abhi break time khatam hone hi wala hai. Main aap ko lunch ke wakt milungi. (Sanya nods and leaves while Payal rolls her eyes at Nidhi who looks curiously at their exchange.)

Nidhi: Manny, Sruti ke bhai, Uday ka girlfriend hai? Can you believe it? (in a dazed tone)

Manyata: (thinks) Yeh chudail Uday ki girlfriend kaise ho sakthi hai? Ise hum dekh hi lenge agar iski puri history raat tak bahar nahi nikala na toh hum bhi Manyata Singh Sisodia nahi hai.

Nidhi: (shaking her) Manny, kiske khayalo mein khoyi hui hai? Kaam pe lag jao. (scolding her softly, Manyata nods and starts working)

As the day proceeds, Manyata gets to know that Uday and Adarsh have many fangirls in the office. When its about to be lunch time, Adarsh calls her as she was talking to Nidhi and her other classmates. Manyata walks to a secluded corner to talk to him as it would be very awkward if someone listens to her.

Manyata: Hello Adarsh.

Adarsh: Hey Manny, lunch room mein aao. Sab tumhare hi intezaar kar rahe hai. (in a nonchalant tone, surprizing her)

Manyata: Aap sab wahan kyu humara wait kar rahe ho?

Adarsh: Obviously, lunch ke liye. Jaldi aa jao yaar, bahut bhook lag rahi hai.

Manyata: Haa, aa rahi hoon. (Giving some excuse, she runs to the lunchroom to have lunch with the royal family.)

As she reaches the escalators to 40th floor, Sanya Agarwal looks at her with narrowed eyes as she sees that Keshav has come to fetch her which was super rare for any employee.