Part 50

Hello Beautiful People..!!

I guess my brain really needs a break from this story. I couldn't think anything for this update.. 🤯🤯 
Somehow updated the chapter.😶😶
Apologies..😐😐

Anyways, here's your update.. :)

.

.

.

.

Jagat and Manyata start from Ameya to DJC Industries while Unnati and Jay are so happy that they order maids to prepare some sweets for dinner.

*DJC Industries*

Uday is literally fuming at some of PS office employees as they have not informed him of some important details of a deal. As the meeting was preponed to next morning, they have to hurry up in the last moment.

*Imagine this building as DJC Industries*

Jagat came to office with his usual security while Manyata was covering herself with the hood cap as she didn't want the unnecessary attention from the employees, also she wanted to surprize the brothers

As Jagat was showing her the whole office, she was looking around keenly with interest. Many of the employees were looking at her, trying to catch a glimpse of her but in vain. Manyata was literally jumping with excitement as they go to the top most floor of DJC Industries.  

Adarsh just had a conference with his Singaporean client who was giving them a hard time regarding construction of a hotel. He was frustrated and was working seriously when Jagat and Manyata barged into his cabin.

Adarsh: Mr. Gupta humne kaha tha.. (looking from his laptop when Jagat and Manyata grin at him.) Manny? Tum yahan? (completely surprized)

Jagat: Kaisa laga surprize? Manny apne semester commencement ke 2 hafte pehle hi aa gayi. 😊

Manyata: Kyun ki hume wahan sab log princess treatment de rahe the. Hum wahan apne hisab se kaam bhi nahi kar sakthe. Abhi Bhaiyya aur Avi Bhaiyya humara kaam (source code) karne ke liye bhi kuch master programmers ko hire karke rakha tha. Can you believe it, Adarsh? (huffing frustratedly at her brothers)

Adarsh: Koi baat nahi, tum yahan se apna kaam apne hisab se kar lena. Simple. (smiling)

Manyata: More over iss semester humare internships honge. Internship mein humare performance ke mutabik hume marks milne wale hai. Last mein hume humare experiences se thesis aur report prepare karna hoga.

Jagat: Theek hai, bachchon. Aap dono baatein karo, humara ek important meeting schedule hua hai. (exiting Adarsh's cabin)

Adarsh: So madam, kaisa laga humara office? (leaning on his table, Manyata is standing near glass elevations, enjoying cloudy sky.)