Part 63

Hello Beautiful People..!!

Braces Update..!!
I broke two of my brackets and surprisingly, they didn't pain at all..!!
Apparently, the adhesive came off when I was having food..¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠☯⁠෴⁠☯⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Anyways, here's your update.. :)

.

.

.

.

*DJC Industries*

Uday was thinking to reveal his relationship to Adarsh and Srutija first as he feels that it was important to have his siblings support and also they are too close to him and Manyata. Uday doesn't show to the world but he cares for his family a lot to hurt any of them.

Currently, he was in his cabin, checking logistic details of recent collaborations. Manyata was as usual making calls, scheduling meetings and coordinating with other departments in her cabin.

Adarsh and Aarna were now friends but Adarsh have started to feel much more than being friends towards Aarna

Adarsh and Aarna were now friends but Adarsh have started to feel much more than being friends towards Aarna. She hasn't shared anything about her past but Adarsh was very understanding, not that he already knew about it but he realized that the dark part of her past must have affected her to an extent that she doesn't trust people easily.

Brijraj and Giriraj were now updated about the deal between Sisodia Fabrics & Handlooms and DJC Industries. They were elated for this new business deal and hoped that Uday and Manyata would come closer than just being boss and PA.

As there was just two weeks time for Manyata to come out as Manyata Singh Sisodia, Uday have secretly called Keshav to join back the office, as soon as possible. The thing was Keshav was exempted for only a month's time for his wedding but Uday have extended it for one and half months, stating that Manyata was doing good without his (Keshav's) guidance.

Manyata was prepared for all the rumours (good and bad), criticism and sudden attention with the revelation of her original identity. She knew her university friends were going to be surprized and maybe angry as well, but this didn't alter her decision. She was given opportunity to prove her achievements and she will prove it to the world.

*Loreal Fashion Show, Delhi*

Srutija was having tough time with the nasty models who were direct employees of Loreal India. They wanted everything according to their taste, always arguing with the designers.

The makeup artists were bit okay when compared to the models but had lot of arrogance of being seniors. They refused to listen to any of the designers and were obstructing the designers in choosing their choice of looks.

However, Geeta and Srutija were done with the work and were sitting in the participants section, going through the brochures of other fashion labels offering recruitment.