Part 67

Hello Beautiful People..!!

Anyways, here's your update.. :)

.

.

.

.

*DJC Industries*

Uday was in his cabin, signing and going through documents of his upcoming project.

Keshav knocks on the door, asking permission to enter when Uday opens the door with the remote.

Keshav: Good Morning Sir. Yeh aap ki schedule aur iss file mein Kapoor's ke revised contract ka detailed information hai. (keeping an iPad and a large file on his desk)

Uday: Keshav, Sisodia's ke saath meeting kab hai?

Keshav: Sir, afternoon 3 PM. Adarsh sir 4 o clock ko kisi aur team ke meeting mein ja rahe hai toh baad mein sirf aap aur Vj sir meeting mein honge.

Uday: Okay. Aap ja sakte hai.

Keshav: Okay sir. (closing the door)

Here in Adarsh's cabin, he was rechecking the documents which were to be sent to Singapore.

He was stressed since past an hour because he got to know that those Singaporean delegates were meeting Goenka Enterprises as well for their deal.

Now it was his responsibility to take care of the mess or he would have to face 'Ruthless and Cold Boss Man' aka his brother, Yuvraj Udayveer Singh.

Mr. Gupta: Adarsh, Mr. Lee and Ms. Mei thodi der mein yahan pahunchte honge.

Adarsh: Hume legal team se koi lawyer meeting mein chahiye.

Mr. Gupta: Hum kisi ko bejhwate hai.

Adarsh gets disappointed as he meets some other lawyer on the way to the conference room.

The delegates were explained every point of the legal clauses before they agreed for an increase of 25% of their products in DJC Industries.

Later for the day, Adarsh was attending back to back meetings and conferences so Uday excuses him for the meeting with Sisodia's.

*Sisodia Handlooms and Fabrics*

Amarnath Singh Sisodia and Shantanu Singh Sisodia arrive at the office around 8 AM for an emergency board meeting.

Since 7 AM, Abhishek and Avinash were with Manyata explaining past five years' sales, profits, collaborations and much everything happening in the company.

To say Manyata's head was swimming with the information would be an understatement as the twins didn't give a gap to grasp the matter.

However, she was thankful as her brothers finally stopped when her stomach grumbled with hunger.

Around 10.30 AM, the existing board members have formally welcomed Manyata to the company, signing the document, accepting her position as the new president (CEO) of Sisodia Handlooms and Fabrics.

Abhishek and Avinash had other important works in SisTech so they left shortly after Shantanu Singh Sisodia, who was going to discuss Manyata's alliance with Uday in Ameya.

As soon as Manyata's welcoming ceremony was done by the board meetings, she starts meetings with every department to get familiar with her co workers.

Finally her continuous meetings come to an end at 2.45 PM which gives her break of 15 minutes before meeting with DJC Industries.

However, when they meet and as soon as the merger contract was signed, this information gets passed on to Aarav Goenka.

*Fawkes*

Someone Specialजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें