Part 66

Hello Beautiful People..!!

Braces Update..!!
I got my tooth extracted and it hurts like hell..🥲🦷
Couldn't eat anything for the first 4 hours and then had soft food. 🥺

Wanted to post it before New Year's Eve but couldn't.. :(
Happy New Year to all of you. Hoping that this year will bring lots of happiness, health and prosperity.

Anyways, here's your update.. :)

.

.

.

.

*Ameya, Exactly 6:30 PM IST*

Uday have called Adarsh, Srutija and Manyata at the third floor indoor swimming pool to have a talk regarding something urgent.

Manyata wears a white Fila T shirt with faded blue shorts and walks casually not knowing what was going to happen in a few minutes.

Here, Adarsh and Srutija have thought that they were just going to spend time like any other weekend.

On the other hand, Uday was anxious because of two major reasons, one being the reaction of his siblings when he discloses his relation and second being Manyata's answer for the question he is going to ask.

As he is lost in thoughts, Adarsh and Srutija enter the pool area, joking and bickering with each other. Behind them, Manyata was smiling at the drama.

Uday gives a stiff smile and gestures them to take seats, maids offer them refreshments and leave as Uday disperses them.

Adarsh: What's up, Bhai? (grinning)

Uday: Aap dono bait jao, we need to talk. (seriously)

Srutija looks confused yet concerned as Uday was being more like the 'Cold and Ruthless Lion' as the business world quoted.

Adarsh: Erm.. kuch hua hai kya? (clueless)

Uday: I have an announcement to make.

Suddenly, Manyata feels nervous and anxious with his statement as if her brain have already guessed his intentions.

Srutija and Adarsh simply nod at him, not knowing how to react.

Uday: (dead serious tone) I'm dating Manyata. We're in a relation since three months.

Manyata widens her eyes and smiles brightly at him as he discloses their relationship.

Srutija and Adarsh widen their eyes as they look at ManVeer, alternatively. Adarsh has his jaw opened with surprise but he composes himself in no time as he have expected to happen.

Srutija keeps the same expression for more than 5 minutes and then look at them, alternatively, nodding her head in disbelief.

Manyata: I'm sorry. Yeh baat hum kisi se chupana nahi chahte the lekin.. Er.. hume chupana pada. Don't ask me why, it just felt right at that moment. (visibly guilty)

Adarsh: (nodding his head in negative) Yeh humne already expect kiya tha. Bhai ki nazar humesha se hi Manny pe thi.

Uday: Sruti, Manyata sach mein tumhe yeh baat batana chahti thi. But humne hi mana kiya tha. (catching her forearm)

Srutija: I'm hurt, Dada, Manny. (Manyata looks ready to cry) but I'm very happy for you guys. (hugging her brother tightly)

Manyata smiles through tears while Adarsh joins Uday and Srutija.

Srutija: Uh oh.. We must let our Bhabhi Sa, kyun Bhai?

Adarsh: Oh yes. Come on Bhabhi Sa (cringing at himself)