Part 47

Hello Beautiful People..!!

Highlight of this chapter.. 🔥🔥
Introduction of Adarsh's love interest.. 💘💘

Anyways, hope you will enjoy the chapter.. :)

.

.

.

.

New Character Sketch

Aarna Agnihotri – an intelligent corporate lawyer working in T&T Associates. A sweet girl but masks her emotions by keeping a stoic face. She was darling daughter of Naman Agnihotri, founder of toy making company, 'Toying' and a sweet housewife, Pratima Agnihotri. Her parents have died in a road accident, two years back. She has a brother, Rudraksh Agnihotri, who doesn't care for her.

 She has a brother, Rudraksh Agnihotri, who doesn't care for her

Rudraksh Agnihotri – CEO of Toying. Loves his wife, Gamya and trusts her blindly. Father of Harsh. A respectable man but has done many blunders in his life. One of them being marrying Gamya. Cares for his younger sister and realizes his mistakes after the incident.

Gamya Agnihotri – Money minded selfish woman. Loves her husband but more interested in her husband's inheritance. Jealous of Aarna as she is well mannered, polite and liked by everyone in the family.

Harsh Agnihotri – three years old nephew of Aarna. He loves sweets and has a dimpled smile inherited from Aarna.

Kavya Zaveri – BFF of Aarna. Only person who knows her whereabouts. She is married to her boyfriend, Deepak Zaveri (He also knows her location).

Deepak Zaveri – Husband of Kavya Zaveri, clingy yet sweet husband.

NOTE: Her family is settled in Lucknow and she lives in Mumbai away from them. Kavya and Deepak live in Bengaluru.  

.

.

.

*Ganga Working Women's Hostel*

A girl in her bath robe was seen to be humming BTS Zero o clock, occasionally grooving to some hook steps. She was organizing her wardrobe after a relaxing shower.

Just then, she hears someone knocking on her door, so she opens the door and finds warden of the hostel.

Warden: Aarna dear, tum ne iss mahine ka deposit nahi diya.

Aarna: Oh yes. I'm sorry, aunty. Hum ek case mein busy the iss liye yaad nahi tha. I'll get it now.

Warden: No problem 😊

Aarna: Yeh lijiye. (giving cash)

Warden: (counting money) thank you beta. (turning back) Jaldi dinner kar lo beta. Dinner lag chuka hai aur thodi der mein canteen band ho jayega.