Part 41

Hello Beautiful People..!!

Unexpected updates and unexpected surprises always gives immense happiness..!! 

Anyways, here's your update.. :) 

.

.

.

.

*In St. Teresa's*

Everyone behave as if Manyata's article was never posted. No one discusses about it and catch a new victim as one of the students have had a bad accident. 

As cliché as it seems to be, almost every student turns out to be gossipy at some or other point..!!

Manyata, Srutija and Nidhi get closer than before and Srutija is glad that she have successfully made two friends. The thing is that, Srutija never got real friends as most of the girls were interested in her brothers. She always had the dream of having perfect friend.

Perks of being born in an influential family..!!

Soon, Nidhi's marriage gets fixed with a guy named Neeraj, who was their family friend. Her wedding gets scheduled after completion of her education, which is in 10 months. Manyata and Srutija meet Nidhi's to be fiancée and learns that he is a cute and hardworking guy.

Here Manyata starts working on her game design whenever she finds free time which was close to impossible as pursuing post graduation was not that easy. Manyata's ambition is to create a game before she turns 25. She has her whole team (not entirely, as they're still recruiting other department professionals), working on the game, in the 'The Next Level', Avinash Singh Sisodia's gaming company but wishes to get it done by herself, without taking any privilege from Sisodia's.

Srutija still designs under her mother, keenly learning the basic tactics required for a fashion designer while Adarsh and Uday get busy in cracking deals, earning praises from their respective parents.

As for Uday and Manyata, they avoid each other for obvious reasons. First, they don't want to get disturbed in each other's presence. Second, they were clueless of the fact that they secretly started feeling for each other.

Uday and Manyata secretly enjoy staring at each other and learning about each other but never bother to directly contact each other, which irks the elders.

As for Adarsh and Srutija, they enjoy their banters but never understand that they behave differently with each other as if they are whole new version of themselves in front of each other.

In this whole arrangement, Manyata learns some things about Uday and that is, he is a complete workaholic. He eats, drinks and sleeps his work and is very passionate towards business. He respects everyone but doesn't hesitate to reprimand if they cross the boundaries. He is good with his well-wishers and worst with his enemies. He is short tempered but thinks twice before his each step. He is very clever and also cunning at times. If he wants something, he will not stop until he gets it.

Similarly, Uday learns some things about Manyata and that is, she is very kind at heart, modest and is very forgiving. She loves her family (including his) specially her Nanhe Munhe Soldiers and always gets excited to interact with them. She is polite and well-mannered girl, always makes sure to greet everyone with a bright smile. She is very passionate about gaming and talks in gaming language whenever nervous or excited. She is studious girl and loves to spend her time clearing doubts with either Brijraj or Giriraj.

They have some admiration towards each other but never go vocal about it. Elders are still tensed that Manyata and Uday behave as if they don't know the existence of each other.