Part 72

Hello Beautiful People..!!

There's a big surprise in this update that no one might have guessed it!!!
Also, this is the last update of 'ManVeer FF - Someone Special'..!!

Anyways, here's your update.. :)

.

.

.

.

*Ameya, Mumbai*

After one week, Manyata was in her room, in an online meeting regarding her game. The optimization work is done but the game was taking up 345 MB of data when downloaded on the mobile phone. Moreover, the graphics were so advanced that in most of the old mobile phones, as soon as you install the game, it would crash.

All of these problems were delaying the game launch and the marketing department of 'The Next Level' was continuously asking for updates on the game's progress. Also, the PR department and brand department were planning to promote the game on various websites to which they need a proper launch date.

Keeping all of these factors in mind, Manyata have ordered various teams about their work. Firstly, master programmers were asked to minimize the usage of memory space. The graphic designers were asked to think about an alternative in which they could run the game with much lesser pixels.

On the other hand, Uday was worried thinking of Aarav Goenka as he has gotten completely out of radar. He escaped police when they came to arrest Sanjeev Goenka, Nawaaz and Aarav Goenka.

Adarsh was happily enjoying his relationship with Aarna. He was planning to pop the question on #ManVeer engagement. Along with that, she have visited the entire family on Sunday.

Everyone liked her for her reserved and soft spoken character, mainly Jay as she considered that Adarsh was too hyper for his own good.

Meanwhile, the Sisodia family have been to Bhopal and also left for Seattle just a day prior to the present day. Manyata have given tearful adieu to the kids as the trio didn't want to part their ways.
Also, they were supposed to come to Devgarh for the engagement ceremony, three weeks later.

Srutija spent most of her free time with Abhimanyu and was now back to normal health. Unnati and Jay were very busy with all the arrangements of #ManVeer2.0 engagement. They didn't want any discrepancies and certainly didn't want any repetition with what happened on #ManVeerWedding.

*Time Skip to Three Weeks, A day prior to #ManVeer2.0 Engagement*

All the three couples decide to show around Devgarh, Jaigarh and Chittorgarh to show their respective partners the legacies of their families.

Abhimanyu was so excited to look around that he brought his DSLR camera to take proper pictures. Aarna was always calming down an over excited Adarsh while Uday and Manyata enjoyed their alone time before the engagement ceremony.

The whole night, both of them couldn't sleep on both nerves and also excitement. To kill time, they both call each other simultaneously and as expected the line was busy.

Uday: (with dripping possessiveness) Rabbit, tum agle 5 minutes mein jis se baatein kar rahi ho, band nahi kiya toh consequences achche nahi honge.

Manyata: (sassily) Ulta chor shopkeeper ko daante. You were on the call with someone and then you're blaming me? Not done, Fire Breathing Dragon.

Uday looks amusingly at the reply and throws the sheets, other side and strides to her room.

Here, Manyata was looking at her phone screen and was wondering why did he leave her message on seen and yelps out in surprise when Uday drapes his hand on her waist, pulling her frame to himself.