Part 71

Hello Beautiful People..!!

Happy Chaitra Navaratri and also Shri Rama Navami ✨💫
May Goddess Shakti bless you with loads of happiness and health..!!
May Lord Ramachandra grant all your wishes and provide peace to everyone..!!

Anyways, here's your update.. :)

.

.

.

.

*Goenka Mansion*

The peaceful abode of Bhargavi Goenka was at chaos today. Sanjeev Goenka was fuming, Aarav Goenka was making futile attempts to cover their crimes by contacting media houses by threatening their ownership.

Jhanvi Saluja (previously Goenka) was silently wondering who had caused this impossible event and was discussing the same with her husband, Dheeraj Saluja from her room.

Fortunately for Sanjeev Goenka, his wife Bhargavi was busy in a religious event so she didn't know anything about the news.

Nawaaz, the second in command of Sanjeev Goenka, have got the information that the news was brought by a senior journalist. He have already sent his men to get the journalist.

As the news was being broadcasted, the opposition party and ruling party have taken the complete advantage by calling press to badmouth Sanjeev Goenka and his government.

Social activists have started to unite to request the ministry for arresting Sanjeev Goenka and his minions. Human rights commission have started their work to create awareness about types of abuses.

Share prices of Goenka Enterprises have come drastically down making the board of directors to oppose Aarav, ordering him to step down from CEO position. Some of them were directly asking to give up their shares so that the company doesn't reach bankruptcy.

*Oshiwara Mahakaal Temple, Mumbai*

Bhargavi Goenka was busy in pooja when few ladies behind her were talking in hushed tone about Goenka family being involved in evil activities.

Lady 1: Dekhiye behen ji, yeh aurat yahan pooja kar rahi hai aur wahan uska pati aur beta aise gande kaam kar rahe hai.

Lady 2: Yeh aurat bhi un gande kaamo mein haath batayi hogi. Hume kya pata, behen ji.

Bhargavi listens to them and doesn't understand anything about their conversation. Somehow she completes her pooja and gets on her car where a shopkeeper gives her a dirty look when she buys a water bottle.

Bhargavi feels very weird throughout the car journey back to home. She notices that there were way too many people than usual outside their mansion.

People have started to gather to show their anger and disappointment towards Goenka family. Many of them have stationed outside their mansion so that they can teach nice lesson when anyone from the family is being spotted.

Bhargavi gets shocked when she looks at a few people carrying boards of 'Down, Down Goenka family', 'Shame on you, Goenka's!!', etc.,

She asks the driver but he looks down unable to answer his naive employer about the cruelty of her family.

Her phone beeps continuously, opening the device, she sees that her friends from the club were asking about the truth of the atrocities of her husband and son. Some of them were even sending the articles which the media houses have published for increasing their TRPs.

Bhargavi feels the ground under her feet slip away as the reality of her beloved husband and son sinks in. The wealth which she enjoys and uses for charity was made from torturing and killing innocent people. She used to take pride in saying that her family gives importance to values and principles but the same family was the major cause of all the problems in the society.