Chapter 3- vacay and stay

*DREAMS POV*
I woke up to a slight discomfort realizing that patches had been laying on me all night, oh well I do love her. T-THE CAT  NOT HER.. 'what has she done to your dream' I thought as I grabbed my phone I saw that I had almost 5 messages from Y/N
*5 NEW MESSAGES FROM SIMP🙄*
SIMP🙄
HEY DWEAMY WAKE UP I HAVE NEWS
SIMP🙄
DREAMMMMM
SIMP🙄
DREAM WAKE UP BEFORE I DECIDE TO BEAT YOUR ASS AT SPEED RUNNING AGAIN
SIMP🙄
fine, two can play at this game
                                                                YOU
          OMG, I am SO sorry I didn't answer I guess I slept in on accident, but what's up?
                                                      READ 1:36 PM
The words read seemed to leave pain in my chest, I felt sorry for not being able to answer her could she be pissed at me?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Y/NS POV*
I woke up fairly early around 11 because I stayed up so late talking to clay so I decided to message him 5 fucking times and he hadn't answered? Was he finally realizing that I said I love you to him or did he die?? all these thoughts started rushing through my head and I started to panic thinking he hated me, so to take my mind off of it I went to go see George and talk to him about Clays offer. "Hey, George!" I said with an awkward smile while walking into his room and sitting on his bed "Hey Y/N what's up?", "Ok so I was talking to Clay last night and he said that we could come to stay for a while as a little vacation!" I said smiling wildly "Well I don't know, that's kind of awkward just being me, you and him," George said with his eyebrow raised "OH I forgot to mention he's bringing the whole group down to Florida! Tommy, Tubbo, Wilbur, Bad, Sapnap, Niki, and me and you, only if you want to of course" I said as I lay on George's bed. "Oh, uhm but we have to start packing when is he planning this and why hasn't he said anything to me?" George frowned, "He just decided last night, he told me that everyone was supposed to head down next week bu-" I got cut off "Y/N you don't understand we don't have the money and there's no way that we're packing the whole house up AND going to Florida in a week, it's just not possible I'm sorry" he frowned "Well you didn't let me finish, I may or may not have told Dream about what was going on, he told me that he would pay for our tickets and that we didn't have to leave as soon as everyone else but I told him there was no way I was going to allow him to pay our tickets, It took A LOT and I mean A LOT  of fucking convincing but I told him that I've been saving money and that I would pay for it," I said with a slight smile "Y/N? You told Dream, I asked you not to tell anyone and you still did.." he frowned once again "I'm sorry but we got to talking and I just needed to let it out, I'll go let Dream know that we ca-" George cut me off again "That we are getting ready to pack" He smirked, "WAIT REALLY!!!!" I said jumping off his bed "Yeah my friend owes me so I'll have her house sit, and I guess we could take a break since technically we don't have to move out till next month" George said. I smiled and ran to my room to grab my phone and let Dream know that we were coming. "Hopefully he wasn't mad that I left him on seen" I giggled "LEFT WHO ON SEEN?" George yelled from the other room "UHHMM NO ONE JUST MY OLD FRIEND FROM COLLEGE" I blushed and quickly shut my door so George couldn't hear me "Y/NNNN" George yelled once again.

DWEAMY BASTARD☺️
Hey, no need to leave me on seen like that :(
                                                                     YOU
                                               CALL ME RN!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*DREAMS POV*
That text sounded like she was pissed was she pissed? I feel like Y/N wouldn't be that toxic right????? I quickly called her so that I could get this over with "Ok before y-" she interrupted me "I AND GEORGE CAN COME TO FLORIDA!!" I could hear the happiness in her voice "WAIT REALLY??!" I said while smiling "Yeah!, George said he would have someone house sit, and technically since we don't have to move out till next month he finally said yes!" she said while I could hear her rambling through items "That's awesome! I can't wait to meet you and I haven't seen George in forever!!" I blushed to realize that she would have to see my face when we met. "Hey, why don't we facetime later if that's alright so we both know what to expect when we meet?", "of course how about in 2 hours? I still have to stream but I won't make it a long one I promise." I said smirking slightly "Sounds great! I'll make sure to be dressed nicely just for you" She said jokingly "Ugh you better look nice or else I'll make you go live with Tommy and exile you!" I said jokingly "You wouldn't dare" she gasped "Oh watch me." I hung up and smiled
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Y/NS POV*
I was really happy that I would be able to see dream in person, and his face in general "I SHOULD GO GET READY!!!" my eyes widening realizing I only have 2 hours, Technically it's just a FaceTime so I shouldn't be ALL glammed up but It was my first time seeing dream and his first time seeing me and I didn't want him to be let down. I quickly ran to the bathroom and took a shower after that I picked out my clothes and did my makeup, The only clothes I put on were a hoodie and some shorts because he wouldn't be able to see anything other than my face anyways I quickly just put some eyeliner and mascara on nothing more. I still had a few hours before I called dream so I decided to take a nap.
~~~~~~~~~~DREAMS POV~~~~~~~~~~
After I showered and put clothing on I decided to start my stream and address the hateful comments towards Y/N so I tweeted just to let people know

@DREAMWASTAKEN
Getting ready to stream about something Important. I will be checking on the Dream SMP while I'm streaming make sure to be there :)
❤️918,282 ☁️172,792 ↗️1029

@TOMMYINNIT- Damnit dream I was on my way to check out the Christmas tree @SAPNAP replied to @TOMMYINNIT- Whether I was there or not someone would have killed you, Tommy.
@Y/NWASFOUND- I'll be there :)

I started to set up my stream and realized I still had a couple of hours to stream I decided to go get some snacks and water so I didn't have to leave while I was streaming after I was done setting up I started streaming and everyone started to join and watch my stream after a few minutes I decided to walk around the SMP and address what was going on "Hey guys, today isn't exactly a normal stream I wanted to address the hate that was being given to Y/N for a tweet, apparently you all took it as we were dating and got mad. I and Y/N are just friends nothing more..even though I wish we were" I mumbled that last part under my breathe hoping no one heard. "I will not hesitate to block any of you that are giving her hate she does not deserve it at all" after the little speech I just gave I decided to run around with the boys on the SMP for a little realizing it was almost time to call Y/N I quickly ended the stream and fixed my hair to make sure that my headset didn't mess it up to bad.
~~~~~~~~~~Y/NS POV~~~~~~~~~~~
After watching Clay's stream it made me feel happy that he stood up for me even though I didn't get to nap I didn't care because I would be calling him any minute now so I texted him

DWEAMY BASTARD😌
Hey, you almost ready?
Y/N
Yes, are you?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After I texted him I was ready, shortly after I got a face time call from him. I answered "Hey!" I heard dream say with his camera facing his ceiling "Oh wow your face is honestly better than I even imagined" I gasped "Shut the fuck up, I'm still nervous ok" He said "There's no need to be it's not like I'm going to make fun of you or anything" I said giggling "Fine oh before I show my face I'd like to say you're going to live with Tommy!" he said laughing "WHAT?! YOU CAN'T EVEN SEE THE CLOTHES IM WEARING!!" I yelled "Haha ok chill cutie, I wouldn't make someone live with Tommy unless I hated them" he smiled and finally showed his face. I couldn't help but stare "Like what you see Y/N?" he blushes "I- uhm lost my train of thought!" I lied "Am I that hot?" he said while rolling his eyes and laughing "Ugh you wish, also thank you for sticking up for me on your stream today it meant a lot" I smiled "Of course, I'm not going to let random people hate on you for a tweet" his cheeks flushed a light pink. "I don't care what they think.. but thank you Clay" It was silent for a few moments "Well should we facetime tomorrow?" Clay asked, "Actually I cant since mine, George, Tommy, and Tubbos plane leaves in a few days!" I said with a slight frown "Oh ok, I cant wait to see all of you!" He smiled and we said our goodbyes and hung up.
~~~~~~~~~~~DREAMS POV~~~~~~~~
She was even prettier than I imagined...I was sad we couldn't facetime tomorrow but I get her and George had to pack and I didn't want to bother her
~~~~TIME SKIP TO FLIGHT DAY~~~~
"Y/N! Do you have all your stuff!" George asked me as I put my charger in my bag "Yes gogy, what about you!" I asked him back "Yes now hurry we have to pick up Tommy and Tubbo and leave!" he rushed me out of the door and we put our suitcases in the back making sure to leave room for Tommys and Tubbos. After a 30 minute drive to Tommy's house, we picked up both of the boys "HEY WOMAN!" Tommy screamed at me "Hi Tommy" I rolled my eyes, laughed, and grabbed his bags "Y/NNNN!!!" Tubbo ran up to me and gave me a huge hug "Hi toby!" I hugged him back. After a short drive to the airport, we had to wait to get through security and check-in.  We all gave the lady our tickets and boarded the plane with my sitting by Toby, and George sitting behind us with Tommy. Then it hit me I'm going to meet him in real life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I meant to publish this way sooner but I was doing tests for school and then I watched tubbos stream and then Tommy started streaming so I watched that. If tommorows chapter isn't out tomorrow it will be Thursday! <333