Chapter 16

I woke up to my surprise of being wrapped in Clays arms still but in a bed this time.

"Oh good your awake" He yawned and pulled the covers off of us.

"Did we- I mean- like?-" I stuttered trying to think back to what we did

"Listen, I took you to your bed and tried to leave but you insisted on me staying here so I did. Nothing more" He got up from the bed and walked over to the dresser where his clothes were. I just sat on the bed messing with my hair and making fun of Clay while he was getting ready.

------------TIME SKIP---------

The week went by pretty fast, we didn't really do much but watch movies and *try* to make food for ourselves, though Im sure we all know how that probably went.

Today was the day, we're going to begin our long journey through the states.

"EVERYONE GET IN THE FUCKING CAR" Wilbur screamed from downstairs

"COMING" Tommy as well screamed but he was in the room next to me

"Ready?" Clay leaned against the door frame with his bags in hand, I nodded, grabbed my bags and began to walk downstairs with Clay

"Ok, just for safe measures Im doing a head count" Niki said beginning to touch everyones head softly counting

"Wheres Toby?" Niki said looking around the room for the small boy

"Coming sorry! I was trying to find my toothbrush" he held his screwed up toothbrush in hand frowning.

"Speaking of the fact, who used it" Still frowning he walked over to the trash and threw it away

Tommy raised his hand softly and started running, I guess he knew Toby was going to chase after him because thats in fact what he did.

"Ok is everyone ready?" George said trying to get us on the road already

Everyone nodded and began to head out the car. Everyone sat in their usual spots, Tubbo by Tommy, Niki in the passenger seat next to Wilbur driving, George and Nick, and me between Ranboo and Clay.

We all got into the car starting off to be pretty loud due to the two children in the back, but I just lay my head on Ranboo and he laid his head on mine.

I felt a warm hand on my shoulder after a few minutes, I opened my eyes and it was Clay. He shook his head and grabbed my arm to pull myself over to him.

Ranboo just rolled his eyes and laid his head on the window.

"what was that for?" I asked Clay laying my head on his chest

"I want you to lay on me, not him" he interlocked his fingers with mine. I thought nothing of it and closed my eyes for awhile listening to screaming one minute, silence the next, and then more screaming.

After my short nap I woke up and we were still driving

"Hey will, who's recommendation are we going to first?" I asked out of pure curiosity

"I think this was Nicks, correct?" Wilbur asked looking at Sapnap through the mirror in the van

"Yeah, pretty sure" he nodded

"We're almost there don't worry" Will said looking back to the road

For the rest of what felt like forever we listened to a bunch of random songs that people recommended, some of them were good at points and then there was Tommy who insisted on playing Able sisters every time he got to recommend something.

I listened to the songs for awhile and looked out the window to see us driving over a bridge. It was a pretty sight, there was water underneath and the sun was still out. We pulled into a parking lot by a sandy area and stopped.

"We're here!" Wilbur said

____________

I am so so so sorry that I haven't been publishing a-lot lately but im trying especially with a new book coming out ;)

I hate that this chapter is so short and that it wasn't very detailed but I did add some fluff!

p.s also looking for an editor so if your interested or know anyone that's interested add me on discord maddiee#3683 :)

much love! make sure to take care of yourself! <3