Chapter 9- New beginnings

About a month has passed since everyone went back home. Everything went back to normal, everyone was streaming again and high pitched screams could be heard from a mile away. But that was how I liked it, it was normal.

"Y/N are you ready to start streaming?" George says walking in my room checking my pc to make sure everything is fine.

"Yep, were playing on the SMP right?" I say clicking on Minecraft.

"Yes, everyone is already in the call were just waiting on you" He says walking out of my room closing the door.

This was going to be weird, Ive never played seriously on the smp with any of them before, sure I messed around but I was never apart of the storyline. I click on the discord call and go on deafen so I could start my stream, I posted on twitter that I was getting ready to stream and it get several thousand likes. I clicked start stream and as soon as I did people were just rolling in, I got several  subs which I was very grateful for. I went back to the discord call and undeafened.

"Y/N!!" I hear Tubbo say

"Hi Tubbs!!!" I say laughing, clicking on the smp I load into the world to be greeted by several people, those people include almost the whole smp.

"Ok so whats the plan?" I ask jumping and crouching, several people mock my exact actions.

"Well, I will be the one to give you a tour and of course win you over to the DreamSMP, I mean l'manchilburg doesn't even allow Americans." I hear Dream say with a laugh

"Y/N is the only woman I will allow in L'MANBURG" Tommy says putting emphasis on the word l'manburg.

"Tommy, your exiled your opinion doesn't matter"  George says hitting him, George had told me that Tommy was only allowed in l'manburg this time to meet me.

I got a tour of the whole SMP including party island and L'manburg, to mess with dream I decided that I would be on Tommys side, I thought it would be fun to go against my brother and his friends. The whole stream was great, after about an Hour I decided to end it because I was getting tired I thanked everyone for the Subs and such and clicked end stream. I said goodnight to everyone in the call as well.

It was getting pretty late so I decided to go downstairs to get something to eat, I heard one of the boys coming downstairs, I figured it was Clay he's always downstairs watching football if he isn't playing Minecraft.

"Hey Dreammm" I say dragging out the M in his name

"Hi Y/NNN" he does the same and smiles "Thank you for streaming today it was great" he continued.

"Well, I had to do it someday plus watching you and George all the time for several hours got boring" I jokingly rolled my eyes and flipped my hair.

He let out a offended gasp making me chuckle slightly, 'I wish I could straight up just tell him I had feelings for him' I thought . I looked back at him seeing that he was staring at me.

"Yes?" I said in more of a question tone than a statement one.

"I- I have something to tell you" He says looking down

"What?" I said 'is this where he confesses his dying love for me?' I thought slightly laughing at the joke I made in my head.

"We just, BOUGHT PLANE TICKETS FOR EVERYONE!! THEY'RE COMING BACK DOWN!" He looks up at me and comes over to hug me. 'not the exact confession I was hoping for' I thought.

honestly I'm just stood there in shock, "What?, why?" I say looking up at him

"Not the reaction I was expecting but, it's because we all planned to do a road trip we all picked destinations that we would like to visit and were gonna do it!" he says finally letting go of me.

"Oh sorry, I'm just in a lot  of shock at the moment" I laugh

"Just don't tell George you know, he will murder me, Im horrible at hiding stuff" He laughs and grabs a water out of the fridge.

"So when is this road trip?" I ask sitting on the kitchen counter.

"Well, they leave next week and we are planning to head to our first destination a week after they get here." He says walking over to me and putting his hands on either side on my legs.

"That's a lot of clothes I need to pack" I sigh

"Or, you could pack none I bet you look great without any" He smirks

"Shut up" I laugh and push him off me making him chase after me. I screamed all the way to my room trying not to wake George up.

I run into my room shutting the door behind me making sure that Clay couldn't get in, I run to my bed and go underneath the blankets, I could hear him coming in and coming closer to my bed.

"Oh Y/NN" he said dragging out the letter of my last name, since I was out of breathe from running up the stairs I guess he heard me breathe to loud because he come over and pulled the blankets off me, I kicked him slightly which made him start tickling me.

"C-clay s-stop" I say laughing trying to get the sentence out. I accidentally kicked him in his stomach making him groan and fall on top of me, he was very heavy since he was like 100 pounds heavier than me (not actually). he got up in almost a push up position on top of me.

He looked super cute like this, before I knew it he was kissing me.. again I kissed him back before I heard George walking up stairs I pushed him off of me walking to my PC acting like I needed Clays help because it was messed up.

"Yeah, thanks for the help Clay you can leave" I smile waving him out of the door.

"Uh- Yeah your welcome Y/N anytime" he walked pass George and into his room.

George walked in my room closing the door behind him. "hey, Y/N what was that about?" He asks me sitting on my bed.

"My PC was messing up I just asked for his help"

"Don't lie to me please"

"Im not George I-"

"Promise me there's nothing going on between you two," he said looking at me

I turned around and walked over to him on my bed.

"promise" I lie, I couldn't tell him I don't know what his deal is with us getting together if we did but he sure didn't like it.

he sighed nodding and walking out of my room looking at me before closing the door.

I sighed, 'what is his deal with me and Clay?' I thought.

I looked through my notifications on my phone nothing important really so I changed into sleep worthy clothes and turned off my light, I walked over to my bed hugging the teddy bear mine and George parents had gotten me for my birthday one year, I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep dreaming about how much fun this upcoming road trip was going to be.
___________
MADDIE TALKS
Im really not proud of this but I kind of wanted to show more of Dream and Y/N since I haven't been really, but yeah thank you guys so much for like what 900 views?! that's absolutely crazy thank you!! much love <33 :)