Chapter 15- beautiful sights

You got out of the car to a sight you would've never thought to see.

It was almost unreal. We were on a cliff with the sun just beginning to set, it was like a fairy tail.

"So, how do you guys like it?" Clay said motioning his arms out into the open.

Everyone stood in complete silence just embracing the fresh air and beautiful sights.

"So when can we start swimming" Toby said jumping up and down

"Uhh, well I wasn't planning on swimming because of the we-" I cut Dream off making him glare at me.

"Lets go swimming, who cares about the weather" I smirked and started to look for a way down. Once we all got closer to the bottom I wanted to take a picture, for memories..

 Once we all got closer to the bottom I wanted to take a picture, for memories

"Clay, how did you even know this was here?" Sapnap questioned

"Well, considering he lived in Florida his whole life he probably has visited before" Ranboo said while Wilbur, Tommy, and Toby were already out in the water.

"Actually I just searched up pretty places in Florida" he laughed and so did I.

"So, who's gonna tell them that we or they didn't bring extra clothes" Niki giggled

"Well I was hoping they'd figure that out soon" I said walking over to the short edge of the cliff

"Yeah well I hope you have extra clothes" I heard Clay say from behind me.

"Don't do-" Before I could finish my sentence Clay pushed me off the cliff and I fell into the water

"YOU MOTHER FUCKER" I flipped off dream and heard everyone laugh at the stunt he just pulled, even Niki was laughing.

"You know what, fuck all of you" I sighed doggy paddling to the edge where I could get out of the water.

"Oh Y/N, you'll be ok don't be a baby" Clay laughed holding out his hand to help me.

"Fuck. You." I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the water with me.

"You bitch" he groaned

"Were even now." I giggled getting out of the water

I saw George walking over to you to help, " Hey Dream, you know your my best friend but don't call my sister a bitch or ill have to leave you here" he smirked and laughed helping Clay out as well.

"you know, since I don't have backup clothes I guess Ill just have to take these off. I wouldn't want to get the car wet" You fake frowned while slightly smirking

"Y/N, keep your clothes on I brought extra clothes I figured something like this was gonna happen" Ranboo said heading over to the trunk of the car.

"I agree, Y/N may not be related to me but Id rather them keep their clothes on.." Sapnap made a disgusted face.. hopefully joking

_____later_____

"So, is everyone ready to leave?" Wilbur said after changing into the extra clothes Ranboo brought for everyone.

"Do we have to leave?!" Tommy groaned being the usual child he was.

"Tommy, it's almost 10:00 I think its best to leave" Sapnap said walking to the car. "Plus I can tell Tubbo is pretty tired" He said looking over at the drained boy in the car.

"Fine" He groaned and walked over to sit in the car with Tubbo.

We all got into the car but Wilbur didn't drive this time instead Dream did.

"Is everyone in the car?" Dream said turning the car on.

"Well I would hope so" Ranboo said looking around just to make sure.

"Me too because were leaving now"

The car ride home was silent and peaceful, it was also very pretty. The stars were shining considering there wasn't much light where we were driving. I decided to put on "what makes you beautiful by One Direction" Of course me and Ranboo started singing but I guess that woke the rest of them up and they all pretty much told us to shut up so I turned it off.

Soon enough they were all pretty much asleep except me and Dream.

'this brings back memories' I thought to myself.

"Did you have fun today?" Dream asked me still looking forwards at the road.

"Of course, but I'm not worried about me having fun" Clay looked over at me for a slight second with a confused face. "meaning, I want them to have fun while there in Florida. Ill have the rest of my life to enjoy it, they only have a few months"

"Are you saying you want to stay here forever, with me" Dream questioned, making me realize what I said

"Humble yourself pretty boy, I meant in the States not here with you in your house" I slightly giggled looking down, playing with my hands.

He also laughed slightly holding putting his hand over the cup holder for me to hold, I held his hand and rubbed the back of his hand with my thumb making short little patterns.

"You know, that place wasn't the only pretty thing Ive seen today." He held my hand tighter

"What do you mean?" I looked at him

"You, you were the other pretty thing Ive seen all day. Possibly even prettier than the sight" his faced turned a slight red making mine turn even redder.

"Oh really, I could say the same for you but I don't want to" I sassily flipped my hair.

"Bitch" he laughed

"Your bitch" I smiled and leaned over to kiss his cheek.

The rest of the ride I held his hand and just thought back to today, It was fun and definitely top three of the moments that we all had together.

After a while I woke up but I was still laying down with my eyes closed hopefully making every one else think I was still asleep. I felt someone scoop me up into their arms, I opened my eyes slightly to see that Clay had picked me up and we were home.

"Just go back to sleep, its ok" he held me tightly

I did as he said and let myself fall back into a deeper sleep then I was in before, feeling his breathe on the side of my face was the most comfortable feeling Ive ever felt.

I cant stop thinking about how he said I was more prettier than the most beautiful sight we've all probably ever have seen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did i write this all in like 2 hours?
yes, yes i did 😎

anyways yep! here it is, chapter 15 :0

I hope you guys liked it and yeah remember to drink some water and eat <3 :3 -maddie