Chapter 8- Rainy Beach Days

RAINY BEACH DAYS PT.1

That night kept replaying in my head over and over. Ever since then I couldn't get Clay out of my mind.

"Hey Y/N you ready for today?" Niki asks me

"Yeah, i'm super sad to see you all go though" I frowned and looked down before looking back up to Niki

"Don't worry hun, we'll be back to visit soon, plus i'm sure Clay is excited to have some alone time with you" she winked and walked off

"NIKI!" I said feeling flustered

I mean yeah sure we kissed, but I don't think he could actually have feelings for me..could he? We all get in our bathing suits for today, I put on a white bathing suit and some jeans shorts over them so I wouldn't be walking around all day with just a bathing suit. Before we got in the car I made sure that they all had their stuff because after we were done at the beach we weren't going back to the airb&b, just straight to the airport to watch my best friends leave for a country I won't be visiting for a while. I was deep in thought before someone interrupted them.

"Y/N/N come on we gotta go!" I hear Tubbo yell.

"I CALL SHOTGUN BITCHES!" Tommy yells and I groan because that means Tommy gets aux.

"Then I'm not driving," Clay says hopping in the middle seats making me laugh.

"Wilbur you're ok with driving right?" he continues hoping Wil would say yes so he wouldn't have to deal with the torture of the violent 16-year-old.

"This one time, I'm letting it slide" He groans putting his stuff in the trunk.

Wil and Tommy we're in front, I, Clay, and George in the middle, and Niki and Toby in the back.

"Great now music, Tommy please don't play-" I try to finish my sentence before Tommy starts playing 100 Gecs. Don't get me wrong I love 100 Gecs but when you hear it at all times of the day it starts to get a tad annoying.

We all let out a groan signaling that Tommys music taste was horrible. Luckily I remembered that I had grabbed my air pods so I took them out and connected them to my phone. I saw Clay looking out the window so I tapped his shoulder and offered him an Air pod so we could share, he nodded and put "Prom dress" on by mxmtoon, he looked at me and smiled and put his head on the window. It was raining so we were all hoping it would clear up by the time we got to the beach.

I hadn't gotten much sleep the past few days so I was very tired I could see that Tubbo and Niki were already asleep, Tommy and Wilbur were talking, George was looking at the window and talking to Clay. Without realizing I closed my eyes and let myself fall into Clays embrace, I felt his arms wrap around me. I slightly opened my eyes and I could see George glaring at Clay. I really hope that he wouldn't be mad if me and Clay started dating, but who knows right? Let's not get ahead of myself..

I could slightly hear Clay and George talking about something, the only important thing I caught was George saying something about "if you hurt her I swear Clay" Im not sure what it was about, whatever is was about George seemed pretty worried.

As I was laying on Clay I could smell the scent of his cologne which was the best, his hoodie was super comfortable and warm. Considering I only had shorts and a bathing suit top on I was freezing, in my defense it wasn't even supposed to rain. I guess Clay caught the idea that I was cold because I felt him put a blanket over me, and on that note I fell into a deep sleep dreaming about endless stuff that were impossible.

"hey Y/N wake up" I heard a soft voice say to me slightly shaking my shoulder.

I opened my eyes seeing that it was Clay, I was super excited that we were at the beach so I sat up and looked out the window to see rain, "FUCKING RAIN?!" I groaned slouching down in my seat.

"Yeah it wasn't the plan but hey, that doesn't mean we can't have fun" George said grabbing my hand with the hand that he wasn't using to open the car door.

I heard Clay laugh at me, sooner than I knew I was out on the beach in the rain, It was actually quite calming. I saw that it was raining pretty hard to the point to if I ran off they couldn't see me. So I did exactly that, I chuckled and ran off behind a rock far enough out to were they couldn't see me.

"Shit, Y/N" I heard George shout.

My plan was to scare one of them, hoping my plan would work I saw Clay coming my direction as soon as he passed me I ran up on to his back and by the way he screamed you would've thought he was getting murdered.

"WHAT THE HELL" he wheezed setting me down so he could catch his breath "You gave me, us a heart attack" he laughed chasing after me, this time I ran fast enough to get to the car before he caught me. After we danced endlessly to songs and played in the rain like children. We were all soaking wet when we got back to the car except for Toby, who was still asleep in the back. I heard most of them sigh realizing they would have to change due to the fact that they couldn't get on the plane like this. As I looked around the car as Wilbur drove to a gas station so we could change I sighed quietly realizing I wouldn't be going back to the UK for a while, also realizing that these people are the only family me and George have. I smiled and lay my head on Clay's shoulder.
_________________
MADDIE TALKS
happy new year!, this is a bit of a longer chapter, it would be longer but I decided to split it into two parts the second part should be out by Jan 8! I changed the writing style, hopefully, you guys like it if not I can change it back, also I thought it would be cute to have a little group moment plus a little Clay and Y/N moment, but thank you guys for the views and votes it means a lot! <3 also the Mr beast rewind had me WHEEZING 😭.