Chapter 13- dream world

(REMINDER: THIS IS MINECRAFT NOT REALITY)

I slowly rose up from the purple bed that was right next to a chest in my room and slung my feet over. Today was bright and sunny which was good because I needed to do some stuff around the place and also need to talk to some people.

I walked out of bed grabbed my full netherite enchanted amour and put it on for safety measures. I also grabbed my sword, pickax, axe, a stack of food, and a water bucket. I fed my dog and walked out of the door, I saw Ranboo running across the field on the prime path picking up grass blocks and setting them down. He was one I needed to talk to so I ran over to him and hit him slightly.

"oh hey Y/N!"

"Hey ranboo!, whatcha doin bud?"

"placing grass blocks" he picks up a grass block and sets it down almost as if he had silk touch hands.

"how in the hell?"

"Oh, yeah I think its part of the enderman thing picking up blocks and placing them random places just calms me down"

"ok but the silk touch hands? pop off Ranboo" I laugh and he does as well.

"So I came to ask if you by chance have any totems of undying"

I know he does, he has like 7 but I figured Id ask anyways.

"Nope!" he says and walks away

well I know what we're doing today

this was going to be a long day. After talking to the mysterious enderboy I decided to go take a look on the progress of Big Innit Hotel. I walked past Tommy's house and stood right outside the fenced in area so that Sam Nook wouldn't immediately murder me. It was coming along quite nicely but, with the blood vines from the egg intruding the area I don't think sam nook will continue the build process. I spot Tommy talking to Sam nook and he sees me and walks over to me.

"Oi, whats up?"

"Just looking at the process of the Hotel, it's coming along quite nicely."

"yeah, but Sam Nook won't let me build until I check out this stupid egg" he says loud enough for Sam Nook to hear.

called it

"oh, yeah I was wondering what that was all about would you like me to come with you? I don't quite feel like traveling for a Totem today."

"Yeah sure why not" He walks out of the construction site.

I and Tommy walked through what used to be L'manburg and to the spider spawner, we walked down into the area of the egg which was absolutely disgusting. Tommy was neutral with the egg and Bad did not like that. I on the other hand hated it, I think its stupid and it needs to be gotten rid of.

"So, I noticed Sam Nook wants you to get rid of the egg, are you?" I asked avoiding the magma areas on the ground.

"Eh, I should since it's interfering with the process of the hotel but I don't see the point. Its not hurting anyone"

"Yeah right" I look at Tommy with my eyebrow raised.

"Hey, what are you two doing in here!" I heard Bad ask from across the room.

"Oh shit, we gotta run" Tommy said while and him were starting to run, avoiding Ant and Bad.

Luckily we ran fast enough out of there sight we ended up running back to the construction sight, not realizing I accidentally stepped inside.

"Y/N YOU ARE ORDERED TO LEAVE THIS SITE AT ONCE OR I WILL HAVE TO KILL YOU..." I heard Sam Nook say as I stepped outside the construction site. I waved to Tommy and Sam and said goodbye. Still trying to avoid Bad and Antfrost.

I walked around for awhile until I came across Tubbo and Ranboo in Snowchester.

"Hey Y/N!!" Tubbo waved and ran over to me

"Hey Tubzo! Hey Ranboo!" Ranboo just waved.

"Where are you headed off to?" Tubbo asked walking back to where he was in Snowchester which was his house and I followed.

"Not sure, I went to investigate the egg today and talked to Tommy but im not sure what else. How about you two?"

"We're just hanging out around Snowchester, Ranboo just got done with his visit with Dream." He said looking over to the sad looking boy.

"Holy shit, I forgot I had that today." I ran off

"HAD WHAT TODAY Y/N?!" I heard Tubbo say from afar.

I did say that I was visiting Dream but I was far off from Tubbo to where he couldn't hear me.

I ran my way to the prison eventually stopping right outside the portal.

"Sam! Im here for my visit?" I said out loud, Im not sure how I do this.

"go through the portal please." Sam said, though I dont know where he was.

about 10 minutes later of agreements, body searches and waiting I was finally across from Dream. The only thing that separated me and him was about 100 pounds or more of lava.

"please go with the bridge as it moves." Sam said clicking a lever.

I nodded and the bridge started moving and I moved along with it. About 30 seconds later I was across from Dream, Sam sent the lava back down as well as the barrier.

"Hey!" Dream said waving from his...water hole?

"Hey Dre." I said walking over to him looking a round the obsidian made room.

"You came to visit me! Im so happy that you did! I missed you!" He came over and hugged me.

I pushed him away, he was still my best friend but after what he did it didn't seem like so.

"What? Are you mad?" He asked letting go of me.

"Am I mad? Dream, you don't understand how much you've fucked up, first you manipulate Tommy into almost killing himself, then you blow up the community house blaming it on Tommy so everyone would turn against him, THEN you blew up L'manburg and last but not least you threatened Tubbo and wanted to take everything from everyone that was valuable so you could have control." I said taking a breathe and pushing him.

"Yeah, but Im a better person now! Maybe you can talk Sam into letting me out early." He said smiling.

I just sighed and nodded knowing that wouldn't happen. Everyone hated him now, theres no way he's getting out soon.

"Hey Y/N look at my clock!" he said turning it.

"Awesome, what else have you been doing?"

"Well Sam has given me a bunch of books, and this clock! Its my favorite, sometimes as a prank I throw it into the lava so Sam has to come see me." He giggles.

"Yeah?" I laugh

"Has anyone else came to visit you?" I say looking at his books.

"Yeah! Bad, Ranboo and Tommy! I just hope George or Sapnap come see me" he said frowning.

"Yeah bud, me too" I smile

"Times up, please go to the other side of the barrier" Sam said through an intercom I'm guessing.

"Bye Y/N, I love you!" he said waving

"Bye Dre" I weakily smiled and waited for the lava to come down.

Again, almost 10 minutes later I got my stuff and exited the prison. Honestly even if Dream deserves to be in there I still love him. I always will he's my best friend...

I walk back to my house as the sun starts to set, fed my dog and went into my room, It was a long day and I think that sleep is best for me right now.

I lay down on my bed thinking about how long Dreams going to be in prison and whats gonna happen to him overtime. My eyes started to tear up but soon enough I drifted off into sleep.
___________
AYEEE I DID IT!!
I finally finished this chapter, sorry its long but also rushed. I hope to start writing these more than I have I hate keeping you all waiting since I know that sometimes I leave chapters on a cliffhanger :( But im trying to write more so I can finish this book for you guys which is btw no where near done :)