Chapter 11- old friends

The next morning after George and I's fight I didn't really talk to anyone if I didn't have to, so I just stayed in bed all day I let my fans know I wasn't going to be streaming so they weren't worried I just kind of sat in bed all day It was nice because I had a feeling they were to scared to come talk to me. I had locked my door a few hours ago just incase they did try to come in.

"Hey Y/N... You have to eat something" I hear Clay say from the other side of the door. I didn't answer him besides I always have snacks in my room so I just ate those all day, sure it wasn't healthy but it helped me avoid my brother.

"please Y/N you don't have to come out just please eat, Im sorry I know i shouldn't have anything to do with your love life!" this time I heard George say something.

"Yeah your right now Leave. Me. Alone. I don't want your pity food" I scoff and roll my eyes even though they can't see me.

"At least we know your still alive" Clay sighed

"Y/N please just eat" George said trying to open my door.

"I have snacks in my room"

"That isn't healthy Y/N" George scoffed at my unhealthy eating choices.

"Yeah? Well I wouldn't be eating unhealthy if you would just stop trying to invade my dating life" I got out of my bed and went to the bathroom connected to my room. I got a shower considering that maybe it would calm me down or even for the simple fact I just needed one. After I got out of the shower I got a text from one of my old friends from the UK, we used to have the biggest crushes on each other back in College. His name was Liam and he was super sweet, after we both graduated and went to university we kind of fell off because we went to separate University's.

Liamm
Hey! I was going through my contacts and found yours. How are you?!
Me
Awe how kind of you to check up on me lmaooo, Jk but Im doing great! Im living in the states now so thats new, how are you?

Liamm
Im great and that's awesome! Im actually down in the states as well visiting friends.

Me
Thats so cool! Im in Florida living with my brother and his best friend.

Liamm
Omg! Im in Florida too! we should make a plan to catch up before I leave. Also how js George?

Liam knew who George was, I mean he was my best friend we used to hang out all the time. Truth is George never liked him and I think it was for the fact that we liked each other.

Me
Yeah totally! that sounds awesome. How about tomorrow at 2? And George is.. Great just good old Gogy haha.

Liamm
Yeah that time is perfect and great! I would love to see George again and meet his friend.

Me
Uhhh, yeah sounds       awesome!! Cant wait.
                                              read: 11:32 pm

This was super exciting. I couldn't wait to get out of the house and away from George and Clay begging me to get out of my room. And I also needed to get more food for me, turns out you eat  a lot more when your sad. I wanted to go to sleep because tomorrow was a big day and I didn't want to bail because I was tired. Luckily my door has a lock so I locked it hoping that Clay nor George would try to get in. I just wore some sweatpants and a sports bra to sleep since it was VERY hot in Florida even though we have air conditioning it doesn't really help.

After I was done looking through my social medias on my phone I closed my eyes and just let my thoughts come to mind.

'I am glad that George and Clay still streamed today even if they were worried.'

'I hope they don't hate me for not talking to them'

'are my fans mad at me?'

'truth is, Im not mad and George and Clay, Im scared. Scared of what George is going to do and say about me and Clay. Scared of how Clay feels towards me..does he like me back?'

Eventually, my thoughts drifted away and I fell asleep. No dreams just comfort that I would be able to face my fears tomorrow.

________________
MADDIE TALKS
HEY GUYS!! Sorry I didn't get this chapter out way sooner, its hard with school and sports but Im in quarantine so hopefully ill be able to write more, and much longer chapters. :(